Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes i always use CD's at the start of the waves, on wave 17 it gets a bit intensive and the bleed/Chomp along with 1 missed interrupt is usually enough to set the game over.
    I'll try a bit more today. It's worth to mention that i didn't change the legendary helm gem yet, i had the Wed farm raid @ hc soo yday, i can regem today though, that shall help a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Side note, stats:
    14,700 Intellect
    8,500 Spirit
    26,43% Mastery
    14,1 Haste
    I can switch shoulders and make it14,300 Int and 9,133 Spirit. I don't really think there is a big difference.
    The idiot mage stays melee all the times today, great AI work i must say Never happened yesterday.

Deleted
    I've finished the 30 waves this week, I don't think stats matters that much.
    I went on Flex and LFR not to be force to regem. I used the spirit meta and add some spirit/int gems, double int /regen trinket, int food spirit flask.
    This have been helpfull when I had no off combat time between 20 and 21.

The mage tends to stay in melee range for aoe when there are quite some adds.
    On my opinion, the key is to be at spawn point for waves 5-10 for kick/stun.
    For wave x7, I used to refresh EF on tank at start, then focusing on the singer be ready for kick, once you've got the timing, you'll know when they enrage, I stun the singer just before the enrage. His aoe is really painfull even on the tank. Another thing to consider, he has a shield wall if he doesn't drop to low on previous waves, he will use it.
    Same thing on waves x9, I usually sprint to first kick the singer to bring him into melee range then stun him because mage and rogue are often on the previous wave.

The youtube link on page2 helps a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok following the stats of the mentioned movie i regemmed a bit more, and went up to Wave 25, then an unlucky double chomp + aoe got my mage at the graveyard :P

This guide is pretty great!

My issue is that I haven't played a holy paladin in awhile, and my addons are way out of date. I just finished PG Tanking Endless on my warrior, and I want to try to get healing gold at least in the next week before the patch, but I will need to seriously improve my healing UI environment for that to be possible.

I took a look at the addons in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ATcWhDCtG4

That seems like a really good setup, at least in terms of the unit/raid frames. I think I'm probably using AG Unit Frames now, is that probably what's being used here? If so, I should work on configuring that I suppose? It seems so simple, but I've always kept my party healing frames up on the left hand side, and I think putting the healing frames right down by the player is brilliant and would seriously help with the tunnel vision I can sometimes get when healing 5-mans. So I need to get that working!

I think between that and setting up Weak Auras correctly I could get up to speed pretty quickly and give this a fair shot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm stuck at wave 26, the aoe zerg me out I guess it's about keep trying lol