10+ Year Old Account

Proving Grounds - Wave 44 as Disc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1JBg...HuIrfGRnEwUlVg

Expecting to make wave 60+ when I give it a go again tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by eja216 View Post
    44 minutes of 360p = too painful to even try and watch.
    That was just because I uploaded it 10 seconds ago... Its 1080p now.

Mod Edit: Moved to Priest forum
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2013-09-15 at 11:35 AM.

Last edited by eja216; 2013-09-14 at 07:42 AM.

Just curious, how much spirit do you have once scaled down? I went to try it tonight, and my current crit build is making me mana starving and I couldn't bother to go regem just for that.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eja216 View Post
    I just uploaded it. It should be 1080p by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Just curious, how much spirit do you have once scaled down? I went to try it tonight, and my current crit build is making me mana starving and I couldn't bother to go regem just for that.
    Yea i got to wave 18 after trying for an hour and doin it with my raid gear which had 5k spirit wasnt fun :P i oomed so hard

O_o I barely got to 10 with my Holy Paladin... Damn...

10+ Year Old Account
    Wave 49 being uploaded http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vX-f...ature=youtu.be
    Will explain the waves in this video.

Deleted
    Awesome, so it's very possible as disc! Good job, now I'm looking forward even more to it.

Deleted
    Hmmm it does not look like it is possible to make it past wave 59. You are already struggling for mana through the 4th set of waves and wave 49 looks unhealable with the 40% damage buff, unless you manage to fear lock the hive singer until all the other adds are dead and the rogue and mage manage to lock him down after that. Even when I get perfect cc on him on wave 29 he still does a fuck ton of damage afterwards. Wave 59 with 10% more damage is going to be simply impossible.

It looks only shamans are going to make into wave 60. Though please do try, I would love to see it!.
    Last edited by mmoc58baca37e6; 2013-09-16 at 10:44 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    and here I thought I was hot shit for just beating gold as disc instead of holy =(

What kind of gear do u use for this? whats ure gemming and reforing etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc12 View Post
    Hmmm it does not look like it is possible to make it past wave 59. You are already struggling for mana through the 4th set of waves and wave 49 looks unhealable with the 40% damage buff, unless you manage to fear lock the hive singer until all the other adds are dead and the rogue and mage manage to lock him down after that. Even when I get perfect cc on him on wave 29 he still does a fuck ton of damage afterwards. Wave 59 with 10% more damage is going to be simply impossible.

It looks only shamans are going to make into wave 60. Though please do try, I would love to see it!.
    The -only- reason I didn't make it was because I wasted mana on wave 44 cus I was afraid of that wave cus I wiped on it twice to silliness. If I didnt void shift the Chomp debuff when I did at wave 48-49, and used AA, penance, mending and a Fheal instead, I would have made wave 57+ that try.

nice man, gratz for that.
    Can you share your stats, gem, reforge ?

15+ Year Old Account
    I did it as disc, I figured it would be easier as disc given there regen is superior.

Deleted
    Nice job, your UI is so distracting tho, I got all happy when you turned friendly nameplates off :x But thats just a personal preference I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunashi View Post
    Nice job, your UI is so distracting tho, I got all happy when you turned friendly nameplates off :x But thats just a personal preference I guess
    I would never play with them on

never did.