Pet Auto Attacks Problem

So, I'm looking at damage break down (through skada) and the other hunters in my guild have almost 10% more damage just from their pets auto attacks. Our dps is pretty much the exact same though, im not sure if its a skada bug or something is wrong with my pet.

Any ideas?

stampede glyph. are you using it? are they using it?

rabid on autocast, can you check uptimes on logs?

are they stacking haste and you are stacking mastery?

They are using it, I am not

Rabid is macro'd into my arcane shot, logs are currently clunky and fights aren't displaying, would have to check alter

I'm stacking haste, as well as 2 others, 1 is running crit

Quote Originally Posted by omnii View Post
    They are using it, I am not
    I'm stacking haste, as well as 2 others, 1 is running crit
    With the changes to how RPPM works in 5.4 you should prioritize crit>haste>mastery for your reforging/gems if you aren't already.

Even as BM?
    Assuming you're replying to me; yes; that goes for BM as well as Survival,

5.4 change; "Trinket, enchant, set bonus, and legendary meta-gem effects whose triggered effect benefits from haste no longer also have their chance to trigger the benefit from haste. Activation chances and internal cooldowns for those effects and other trinket effects have been adjusted to compensate and will now be displayed on their tooltip. "

Prior to 5.4 going haste with full RPPM (meta/renatakis/bad juju/set bonuses were affected in a much more dramatic way with haste scaling. Now in 5.4 your legendary cloak/meta are still affected by haste but everything else has lost a lot of the value of haste behind it because of the RPPM changes. This is true especially for BM because of how your pet is affected by haste; crit and haste are closer in terms of value as survival but crit is still a bit better with the changes.

Ah gotcha, yeah thank you for the info, I'm not sure if this will fix my pet auto problem but maybe it will. I saw a lot of people saying that haste would be better or crit but could never find a 100% sure answer.

Ah gotcha, yeah thank you for the info, I'm not sure if this will fix my pet auto problem but maybe it will. I saw a lot of people saying that haste would be better or crit but could never find a 100% sure answer.
    With the stampede glpyh all your stampede pets have the same name as your current pet, so it just adds it all up into one chunk instead of 4 separate damages in skada. This is creating what you are seeing from the differences in damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Megabloks View Post
    With the stampede glpyh all your stampede pets have the same name as your current pet, so it just adds it all up into one chunk instead of 4 separate damages in skada. This is creating what you are seeing from the differences in damage.
    Ah! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks, I was going nuts over it lol.

Ah! That makes a lot of sense. Thanks, I was going nuts over it lol.
    yup, also like another poster said, change to crit see how you do, most hunter are seeing in simc mastery being the best stat. gota sim sim sim. im going crit mastery haste so far even tho the trinket i got yesterday is RPPM and im still using renakatis since juju got hit harder than renakati.