Deleted

MW Monks and Challenge modes

Hey guys,

Myself and a few guildies are looking in to starting challenge modes, planning on going for the golds to get the gear. I know a lot of classes have a BiS challenge mode set, farmed through HC dungeons. Do MW Monks have something similar? If not, do i need to do anything special with my gear for haste caps etc in CM's?

Do legendary meta / sha touched gems work?

Want to go in as prepared as possible! any help would be greatly appreciated. I will include an armory link below, in case it could be of any help.

Thanks again!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ts/Yhin/simple

Deleted
    Legendary gems and such do not work, nor do tier bonuses.

Personally I didnt change a thing gear wise. I was lazy so didnt bother with haste caps or the meta gem. That being said, Ive done all challenge modes on gold with my MW monk without any issues. We rarely wiped because of the healing, usually it was a bad stun, dps pulling agro, or late cd or something. So I wouldnt worry about it to much if I were you.

If you do happen to have an extra headpiece I would suggest putting a normal meta in it and using that, since the legendary doesnt work.

As for general tips:
    Your stun is amazing, use it properly.
    Be ready to use cocoon on the tank if he needs it.
    Help out with dps when the pulls arent to big, overall it will help quite a lot.

Hope that helps

Deleted
    Would also add that xuen is awesome for dps and as healing cd especially during large packs that are not kited. Make sure you start with an easy one so your group doesn't get disheartened on the hard ones first. After the first couple you will be hooked!

Cant wait until they bring some more out.
    enjoy!

Denk.