Curse.com still unresolved issues

So I seem to be having issues with www.Curse.com, although every other Curse site works
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Internet-Issue
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cess-Curse-com
    http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum....cfm?t=2148896

I've tried multiple things, but none of them seem to work, I don't see any reason why this would be different, but I'm willing to check anything at this point since I need Curse to be up for SoO tomorrow to update addons, so I was wondering if you were able to or knew anyone able to check if for some reason Curse.com has my IP on some banlist.

That still doesn't make 100% sense though as I can still tracert and ping to it via cmd, I just can't access it on a web browser, and that goes for all the computers on my network using different DNS servers.

I don't even have an account with Curse.com from memory, or at least not one that I use, as I manually update instead of using the client, but it may be something to do with I think my IP just changed when we updated to a new download limit plan, or may have changed at some point recently, as the IP I find when I go to whatismyip seems different from what I remember mine being, but given that also other people have the same issue, maybe it's something to do with a cluster of IPs or something?

Anyway, long story short, it's been going on for a fair while as I mentioned, and I've already had to have someone download two addons for me for the new guild I joined, I don't look forward to having to re-do all my addons tomorrow with updates via having someone else download them and upload them for me.

Thanks for any help

(IP not posted in this thread, I assume you can get it off my account here, otherwise mention it and I can PM it)
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.

Make sure your clock / system time are set accurately.

e: I assumed this was the standard redirects problem, not completely unreachable.

Is it just Curse, or all the other Curse sites?
    Last edited by chaud; 2013-09-10 at 04:17 PM.

I actually have the same problem, but I can use the Curse Client to update/download new addons though.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Make sure your clock / system time are set accurately.

e: I assumed this was the standard redirects problem, not completely unreachable.

Is it just Curse, or all the other Curse sites?
    Just Curse.com, all other curse sites work fine, I can tracert and ping to it, and it resolves on the DNS, but I can't access it, it just times out, even on like 45 second timeout in Firefox, just won't load at all, and it occurs on all computers on my network.

Has only been happening that I know of since ~Wednesday last week, but it might have been longer as I haven't had to access Curse.com for a while.

I tested all the other Curse sites out earlier and every one works except the main site.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oxyra View Post
    Just Curse.com, all other curse sites work fine, I can tracert and ping to it, and it resolves on the DNS, but I can't access it, it just times out, even on like 45 second timeout in Firefox, just won't load at all, and it occurs on all computers on my network.

Has only been happening that I know of since ~Wednesday last week, but it might have been longer as I haven't had to access Curse.com for a while.

I tested all the other Curse sites out earlier and every one works except the main site.
    Ticketed to Support.Curse.Com, problem was successfully fixed on their end, not sure what the issue was.
    Updating my signature from my WoD characters.

Yikes.

Probably better than you, probably also a casual these days. Go on, keep being elitist.