Deleted

Disc Priest vs. Holy Priest vs. Resto Druid -Skillcap

I am rerolling and the ones I'm choosing are Holy/Dics Priest and Resto Druid.
    I was just wondering:

Which one of them have a higher skill cap than the others.
    What about their Mobility and Utility
    What about CC and Anti-CC?
    What about Burst Healing?

I Personally don't care about the skillcap.
    I do care about if I play a Powerful (If played right) Class.

Which one of them should I pick?

P.S
    Does the In-game store exist? Read about it only be Korean, and I havn't seen it on Live yet.

Thanks.

Disc has the highest skill cap but is face roll. You can deal with blinds and druids can't. You can also death poly and have two dispels unlike a druid. You have a spammable dispel for getting buffs like temporal shield, alter time, and other important cool downs off. Druids can't do any of that. Priest have silence immunity when timed correctly and can ward fears as well as will of the forsaken.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-09-11 at 01:39 PM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Id say holy has a higher skill cap then disc, and is also uber op.

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    How is that? Pretty much never have to cast and Chastise makes landing fears trivial compared to Disc.
    Its not about how hard it is to play but what it can do in the hands of a good player and holy has an extra cc. So possibly not 100% sure I don't play holy. I hardly play my disc anymore.

2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

It depends how you look at it.

Some people will say that deathing polys, spectral guising traps, AM'ing CS, gripping bombs, etc is the reason that Priest has the highest skillcap of all the healers. Other people will argue that, because of those spells, Priest has the lowest skillcap. No other class has so many ways to avoid CC by themselves - non-priest classes often have to rely on LoS and communication with partners to avoid those CCs - which could be argued is more skillful than just pressing different anti-CC spells every time someone tries to CC you. It depends on how you see it, whether avoiding CC by yourself or communicating with team mates is more 'skillful'.

Obviously it's a pretty major over simplification and many other things play into the skillcap of a class. The button bloat of Priests has also dropped significantly, whereas Rdruids probably have the most spells and required macros of any healer in the game.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by worsthitmanNa View Post
    Disc has the highest skill cap but is face roll.
    you contradicted yourself in one sentence. congrats.

i play disc and imo rdruid has higher skill cap.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Deleted
    Sounds like I'm going for priest.

Thank you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    you contradicted yourself in one sentence. congrats.

i play disc and imo rdruid has higher skill cap.
    Skill cap isn't how hard it is to play but what in can do in the hands of a good player.