Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Unless your server has a queue, and everyone on the server is on the Isle, it is probably your addons. Also, for those that wanted Blizz to upgrade for this, please be serious. If you play on a full server with 50000 or 100000 others then this is what you will get sometimes. It is a tradeoff for being able to pug heroic raids I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    Youd think though blizzard with all the experience they have in this genre, would by now have found a way to handle a patch day without lag thats all im saying, im not qqing im not threatening to quit the game or any such bs I was just simply saying the lag is as bad as ive ever known for a patch day and that by now given all the money and experience this company has they should have found a way to handle it.

I dont really care if you fanboys find that offensive or you want to insult me for saying so, im a consumer paying for a product so I expect good service....no matter if thats an online game or a restaurant meal, like I said you got a problem with that then bite me, but thats my opinion.
    And this is where you lost all credibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Be glad there are actually players on your server.

10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ are making it worse. Seriously, they need to go away. Having freezes at launch is fine, but some people with 2-3 premade raids from other servers are making it worse.

It will be fine at midnight :P, also stay away from the celestials court and you will be fine

Deleted
    Silvermoon-EU unplayable. At least I got my raid on Monday, no need to rush everything on a patch day.
    This time I'm sitting in Stormwind and robbing players out of their gold on gems and enchants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharein View Post
    Be glad there are actually players on your server.
    Don't be. The main heroic guild from my realm and a few groups from other realms are roaming about with those bloody coins and killing everyone in sight. It started off manageable, but now it's at the point where you can't move three steps, and if there is a bottleneck that you have to go through like the bridges up in the Orden area then it's good luck with that. I'm sure it will all blow over, but at the moment the anthem to my Timeless Isle experience is "People Ain't No Good " by Nick Cave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    Now as I said before im all for extended maintnence if it fixes bugs and lag etc thats the point of it but ive just logged onto ragnoras eu, there are so many players visiting the timeless isle its a complete lag fest to the point where its actully unplayable.

youd think blizz would have prepared for this, are other servers the same?
    It was the same on Draenor EU today, as much as I agree with Blizz should of knowingly been prepared for this, it's been this way since I can't remember any more when...

Point is they've had nearly 10yrs of experience in all this and yet they still fall short. I'm not going to blame them completely though because as much as they know about this and many other on going problems, there is also the fact that they get spammed with so many other stupid things to deal with over the course of an expansion that I'm not entirely surprised this is a regular problem.

Especially when you take into consideration they just had to implement yet another raid difficulty to compensate for those who want to raid normal without raiding normal but don't want to sit in lfr (if that makes sense).

Blizz theoretically then (yes theoretical, so don't start flaming and getting ya panties in a twist here), ignore all the silly sub comments they get about nerfing this, and making that easier, raising drop chances, checking to see who stole whose candy out of their pram etc and just start working on these long standing problems?

As much as I would love to stick with that comment I won't. Unfortunately as many of us know, it's patch day with new tier and new content, it happens, get over it. This isn't a shocker to anyone that's played the game more then a few months to a year.

If you can't play, either suffer like the rest of us til it eases up or Alt+F4 and go do something constructive with your day and enjoy life.

It's a game. Yes we pay for it but we also have the option to logout and try later :P

Also here's a brain storm, this I actually did myself today to avoid having to deal with my heavily crowded server. I got a friend whose on another realm, that's nice and quiet to invite me to group which phased me to his realm and whoop! I had a load of mobs I could farm with him in tow making the job that much easier for grinding my timeless coins and getting some pretty nice vanity items etc.

Anyways, things will probably wind down soon enough. I doubt the timeless isle will stay over crowded for long seeing as how many *Omg not more dailies/grinding* threads usually pop up within days if not a couple weeks of new patches/expacks going live.

Deleted
    you on horde side on rag?