Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    2 in 3 women are rapists, its fact since I posted it on a forum

It's all part of their ridiculous agenda. Most modern feminazis are militant lesbians and bitter scorned women.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Dissent View Post
    Do you find it likely that USA has more of a problem with rape than South Africa?
    I find your lack of evidence seriously suspect.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I find your lack of evidence seriously suspect.
    Why are you dodging the question?

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy people making crazy claims

Liberal State Controlled Media:

Some bonehead makes a boneheaded comment about "legitimate rape" and its in the news cycle for months.

Group of feminazis paint 25% of the male population as rapists and the best coverage you'll find on the story ANYWHERE is at mmo-champion.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the report, and nothing about it states that 1 in 4 men commit rape. Maybe 1 in 4 men in the areas studied, but not strictly 1 in 4 amongst all men.

10+ Year Old Account
    These results don't surprise me. I mean this forum has taught me "silence does not equal consent". By that definition, I too, am a rapist. I mean I cannot think of a single time I began sexual activity by asking "Are you of sound mind to provide legal consent and do you consent to sexual intercourse with me right now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    Liberal State Controlled Media:

Some bonehead makes a boneheaded comment about "legitimate rape" and its in the news cycle for months.

Group of feminazis paint 25% of the male population as rapists and the best coverage you'll find on the story ANYWHERE is at mmo-champion.com
    You won't find any news sites talking about the "group of feminazis" story because it never happened. An anonymous poster at mmo-champion.com made it up.

Seems as though they'll use anything they can to make their point seem more valid. Ridiculous. If everybody would just ignore them they would go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show of hands: how many people read the report linked in the OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Show of hands: how many people read the report linked in the OP?
    I probably have more fingers than you are about to see hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Looking at the report, and nothing about it states that 1 in 4 men commit rape. Maybe 1 in 4 men in the areas studied, but not strictly 1 in 4 amongst all men.
    Hey somebody has to Rape 1 in 5 womans.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    How many times have women done the same thing? But a woman cannot rape a man, right?
    Exactly. The worst part is how easy they get away with it. Woman: "If you don't have sex with me right now I will tell them you raped me". Guy does it, hes being raped. Guy doesn't do it, he gets accused of being a rapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeia View Post
    That's massively oversimplifying it though, otherwise it wouldn't be the problem that it is.
    Oh and what problem "is it"?

Sounds to me like a bunch of criminals being criminals and nothing that those of us who DON'T commit such crimes should have to feel bad about.

15+ Year Old Account
    From the misleading OP to the "feminazi" accusations to the bickering, this isn't a good thread.

Closed.