Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How to get Mogu Runes of Fate?

I haven't seen anything in the patch notes about these becoming more common like the Elder Charms were in 5.2 and even though the maximum amount you can carry has been increased to 20, I don't know of any way to obtain these now.

I've opened around 20 chests so far on the Timeless Isle and have killed probably 500 monsters and I have yet to see a single one of these. I read a post from a few months ago that said they are purchasable with the timeless coins but I have not found any vendor that sells them.

You have to buy them for the overpriced price of 2500 timeless coins a piece from one of the vendors near the Celestial Courtyard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    You have to buy them for the overpriced price of 2500 timeless coins a piece from one of the vendors near the Celestial Courtyard.
    As Muto said. They also now stack to 20 and drop rates of items are doubled in ToT

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    2500 each? That's crazy. Looks like I won't be having any bonus rolls in ToT.

Deleted
    Yeah it's hilarious. 50 lesser charms are so much less than 2500 coins :/

10+ Year Old Account
    REduced to 1000 coins now,from mistweaver ai if anyone was interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Meh still a bit much but w/e. Just a giant change from doing Trove of the Thunder King for 5-20 charms depending on luck for 5min, but maybe they don't want be gearing to be too easy.

ToT LFR drop rate now feels pretty high as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    Meh still a bit much but w/e. Just a giant change from doing Trove of the Thunder King for 5-20 charms depending on luck for 5min, but maybe they don't want be gearing to be too easy.

Considering how easy the first 4 bosses of SoO flex is, gearing should be a sinch.

1k coins isnt too bad. Sure, they aren't as plentiful as elder charms on the Isle of Thunder, but considering that we have flex now, in addition to 535 from the Timeless isle, its pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Deleted
    Kinda odd, as getting 20 Elder Charms was just like 5 minutes of work in treasure scenario.

But you know, blizzard will later comment "it should not be that easy/you should work for your tokens/who cares about ToT blahblah". Or better, "you can jump SoO LFR immediately after timeless isle epics, fuck ToT", even if ~year ago they said that it sucks to skip previous tiers. (IIRC)

Deleted
    50 lesser charms are/were way easier to farm than 3000 TLC.

10+ Year Old Account

ehh not really. I got 15k coins in about 20 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Kinda odd, as getting 20 Elder Charms was just like 5 minutes of work in treasure scenario.

But you know, blizzard will later comment "it should not be that easy/you should work for your tokens/who cares about ToT blahblah". Or better, "you can jump SoO LFR immediately after timeless isle epics, fuck ToT", even if ~year ago they said that it sucks to skip previous tiers. (IIRC)
    lol thier reasoning form blue post was why do ToT when you get free epix on the isle.

Deleted

Too easy? Throne drops are near useless nowadays.
    5.4 catchup is pitiful compared to 5.3

makes no sense to spend coins on a chance for 522's when that makes it longer until you get a 535

when you figure that if an item does drop it may not even be what you need... don't see myself doing it for any character

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    ehh not really. I got 15k coins in about 20 minutes

- - - Updated - - -

lol thier reasoning form blue post was why do ToT when you get free epix on the isle.
    Who cares about useless 496 epics, they're only good for brand new 90s who are less than a week old. After only one week of playing in 5.3 you were already at 500+.

Also, you can't solo 15k coins in only 20 mins. Getting boosted by a guild doesn't count. The true number is "number of coins divided by number of people participating in the farm". So that's only 1.5k coins since you most likely got boosted by a 10man raidgroup.
    Last edited by mmoce2d1b37428; 2013-09-15 at 06:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Too easy? Throne drops are near useless nowadays.
    5.4 catchup is pitiful compared to 5.3
    that isle gear is junk and poory itemized though. so LFR throne gear is still better

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    that isle gear is junk and poory itemized though. so LFR throne gear is still better
    That's no justification for them to make Mogu runes and Throne gear hard to get. The elites on TL isle should be dropping Mogu runes left and right, nothing less is acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's no justification for them to make Mogu runes and Throne gear hard to get. The elites on TL isle should be dropping Mogu runes left and right, nothing less is acceptable.
    getting coins in not hard to get. you can get 10-15 coins in 20 minutes time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    What did you start!

If you have the legendary you can get ~10k or more in 45 minutes on Ordos' platform, obviously with a group. No idea if there's a way to get over there without it, haven't tried. That's with it being heavily farmed with 2-4 other groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can glide over, or you can be lifegripped over by a priest already there.