Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanktas View Post
    Heyo!

Installed 5.4 fine, and everything was good. But i noticed that i experienced heavy fps drops from time to time, was fine in shrine and org. But on timeless isle i dropped from 100 -> 20 all the time. Could stay at 20fps during celestial fights aswell.

Then i did flexraid with 25 people and on every bossfight or trash groups i dropped to 5 fps, not even exaggerating, 5 fps was the highest i could get up to. And as soon as combat ended, bam 100 fps again.
    Updated all addons and tried again, same shit.

So instead i uninstalled EVERY addon i had, and deleted the WTF, interface and cache folders.
    So it was as clean as it could get. Thought i'd try something "small"

Went to proving grounds, kablaam 10 fps.
    Never had fps issues in this game before :S

Specs -
    16k ram
    intel core i5 3570k
    Nvidia geforce GTX 660
    Running the game on a SSD harddrive aswell.

I've really got no clue how to fix it, any tips?
    Has anyone else experienced the same issues? None in my guild had =/

*edit* Normally i run with high on everything. Changed it to low on everything, same fps problem persisted.
    Yes! Oh dear god yes, the video lag has been horrific! The first two days of patch were fine, but the rolling restarts last Thursday morning implemented something toxic. It's not affecting everyone obviously, but it hit me and it hit my friend and we're both having a *hell* of a time doing any large group content.

At times, for me, I've gotten down to 3 seconds per frame. No, not 3fps. 3spf. It's rarely *that* bad but it got there on Fallen Protectors and on Twin Consorts; my computer just curled up into a fetal position and begged me to end the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleuri View Post
    Hey,

had the same issue earlier and found a fix for it.

Run this command in-game and then reload your UI:

/run SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)

It will fix your original blizzard unitframes (health and manabars) and remove massive fpsdrops temporarily. You gotta do the same again when you relog. I really don't have any idea what does the command actually do and why does it affect fps so much. You can find more discussion about the command here:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8113932363?page=1

Enjoy, hopefully this will fix it
    When i try to run your command i get the following error:
    Message: [string "SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)"]:1: Couldn't find CVar named 'raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals'
    Time: 12/12/13 16:22:17
    Count: 1
    Stack: [C]: in function `SetCVar'
    [string "SetCVar("raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals",1)"]:1: in main chunk
    [C]: in function `RunScript'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2036: in function `?'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4313: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4260>
    [C]: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3967: in function `ChatEdit_SendText'
    Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4006: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed'
    [string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

Locals: (*temporary) = "raidFramesDisplayIncomingHeals"
    (*temporary) = 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Hemet was behind Garrosh's escape and time travel just so he could hunt big game on old Draenor.