Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Melian View Post
    My Voidlord Tanks everything on the Isle and just laughs at the strongest rare elite mobs empowered by a kin while never losing 1 HP.
    Most strong rares/elites on timeless island do a good chunk of AoE Damage, which obviously doesn't hurt the Voidlord.
    The single target hits they deal can be soaked by most classes quite easily.

Soloing as destro with the voidlord definitely got harder. Doesn't matter if you fight against Warbringers, Cata Raid bosses etc. - keeping it alive can be a real pain now sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Slightly off topic, but still concerning the new and nerfed Soul Link, my pets are dying in raid encounters if I use soul link . . . . . . ......
    This isn't just for Warlocks Minions, but also affecting us Hunters. While your minions and my pet have 90% Damage Reduction to "AoE", there seem to be way to many "AoE" this tier that act like single target damage.

Do you remember H Deathwing? When the parasite would explode(AoE Damage) if my pet/or minion was to close he'd get 1Shot.

The first trash/mob pull heading to Shamans in SoO, the mob does a AoE(Cleave?). It took my pet to 1k HP.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    I think blizzard should buff the health funnel glyph to be on par with hunter's mend pet, which is not insanely powerful anyway.
    agreed, but then it would have to be a Major Glyph not a Minor Glyph.

on the topic of soul link....anyone find it ...odd... that with self buffs and Void-Sac CD a cloth caster can reach in excess of 1,100,000 life? and with 75% base resil to reducd inc damage still able to hit you for 200,000 ?

I think I might make /say macro when I pop DS to yell SUPER SAIYAN and Kamehameha on CB casts
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

Mechagnome
    I miss the shared healing. In the cata heroics i run for rep and cash. I pull entire rooms and with soul link up and t5 2pc id put down a rain of fire and fire n brimstone everything and it would keep my health up.

I so miss that.

Quote Originally Posted by ardente View Post
    Do not use soul link with tank demon (hint: drain life + drain life glyph + drain life talent = immortality)
    That's quite true.

For soloing old content the voidlord doesn't die that often for me at all even when I have soul link up, then again I do have high ilvl gear so therefore I do more dmg and mobs die more quick + I'm also using soul leech

Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
    on the topic of soul link....anyone find it ...odd... that with self buffs and Void-Sac CD a cloth caster can reach in excess of 1,100,000 life? and with 75% base resil to reducd inc damage still able to hit you for 200,000 ?

I think I might make /say macro when I pop DS to yell SUPER SAIYAN and Kamehameha on CB casts
    Maybe in open world PvP, but everywhere else, not possible under normal circumstances . Regardless of that, voidwalker + GoSac is a pretty shitty combo..