Minor Glyphs for Priest are Cosmetic Only
Currently all the priest minor glyphs are cosmetic only, providing spell effect changes for spells or pets, +1 novelty spell (confession)
If you look at the minor glyphs of all the other classes, they also have at least a couple of other minor glyphs as well as the cosmetics/novelties.
* buffs to minor/utility spells (cooldowns, effects, buff ranges)
* change to casting function (manual / auto target, casting direction)
* travel bonuses (travel forms, zen flight, blink, speed, astral recall)
which priests are just lacking, I dont feel like I have a choice of anything useful or fun, just pixels.
I know we lack the utility/travel spells of other classes once you rule out all the heals/damage spells... but I still would like to see more functional minor glyphs developed for priests, and maybe some current majors shifter to minor.
A few suggestions...
* Glyph of Restored Faith change to Minor (this seems to be a casting function to a utility spell)
* Glyph of Psychic Scream changed to Minor (Similar glyph for warriors is minor)
* A teleport spell where a spirit healer flys in and rescues you, teleports you to the nearest graveyard (not useable instance / pvp)
* A teleport to the a random holy place in the world. (faction based may apply for some... Argent Churches, some towns/cities around world)
* maybe a few casting function changes to make non-targetable spells/targetable. (vice/versa)
* Mounting auto-casts a variation of levitate, no cast time, gives mount levitation, acts like an auto-parachute when dismount until you hit the ground (then dispels)... visuals while mounted are not-floating tiny fluffy white cloud trails.