Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I was thinking of picking up the Ubisoft bundle $15 -- the game's look good on there. Anyone have any input? I've never played any of them but I hear they're good games.
    Not sure... but bear in mind they are mostly u-play keys ....

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    It does. Stopped after about 15h but the last 10 already felt like grinding the same (challenge-less) thing over and over.
    Don't you just love open world games?

I'm kinda over them. I don't understand why they seem to play such emphasis on quantity over quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    It does. Stopped after about 15h but the last 10 already felt like grinding the same (challenge-less) thing over and over.
    Well, about 8 hours in now and I just arrived at Jeet's Stronghold. Completed the first two zones already though and so far it feels good.
    Is there any benefit from completing all optional objectives in a camp or is it just for completeness sake?

I could never do that... It's one of the reasons I can't enjoy games like GTA, I need to finish the optional content before continuing the main story.

IndieGameStand have Bit.Trip Runner 2 on a pay what you want deal and it includes a BTA of Bit.Trip Runner:

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussio...ttrip-runner-2

Bit.Trip Runner 2
    BTA - Bit.Trip Runner

$1 minimum for a steam key.

My daughter loves the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Played the first one. Hard as hell. Didn't beat the first boss after at least two hours of trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Played the first one. Hard as hell. Didn't beat the first boss after at least two hours of trying.
    My daughter plays mostly the second one. She seems to have no hassles but for me it's really quick.

- - - Updated - - -

A quick one from me from the above deal. I have a bunch of other giveaways up and coming. I just need some spare time to put them together:

The second game was a blast, so much so that I went out of my way to 100% the achievements (before I started caring about them). After that, I went back to the first game, and remembered that I was stuck on the final stage and gave up because I feel that it's unduly long and unfair.

What I'm trying to say is that the second one is a gem, get it. I'd avoid the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    My daughter plays mostly the second one. She seems to have no hassles but for me it's really quick.

- - - Updated - - -

A quick one from me from the above deal. I have a bunch of other giveaways up and coming. I just need some spare time to put them together:

Yeah, a sure sign we're getting old.
    Cartoons on TV also seem fast nowadays,.

It's just one of those things I guess XD

I can still beat my niece at most platformers and racing ^_^ but I doubt that'll last another year.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-06-07 at 10:16 AM.

Really makes me wonder how old you all are. I actually feel like I'm better than I was ~8 years ago.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Really makes me wonder how old you all are. I actually feel like I'm better than I was ~8 years ago.
    I don't know if you're just a freak of nature, but even hitting your thirties you start to get iffy on certain things. Whether it's eyesight getting iffy, pain in your hands, reflexes not quite being so fast, or just brain fog...I feel like I am better at some games and worse at others.

I'm barely in my thirties, in good health, but still have some of the above due to working a desk job.
    BAD WOLF

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm 28. I'm pretty confident I could be every bit as good/better than I was at 20, but with the wife and 2 kids that have been added in that time frame, I just don't have to the time to devote to it. At least, that's what I tell myself... and yes, I sleep better that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost 32 and I've clearly gone downhill. Although I'm still much more reactive than my friend who's in his 40's; I kick his ass in Call of Duty. I think I've just lost a lot of focus. best example I can give is the 100 Super Jump challenge in Super Mario RPG. Remember doing it every playthrough when I was younger, for the ultimate items, but last couple times I've played the game, I can't do shit.

Good to know what I can expect the coming 4 years

- - - Updated - - -

Gaming is the only thing that hasn't gone downhill though. 6 years ago I only slept every other night, now I can't function if I don't sleep at least 6 hours every night So much wasted time that I could spend playing games...

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to know what I can expect the coming 4 years

- - - Updated - - -

Gaming is the only thing that hasn't gone downhill though. 6 years ago I only slept every other night, now I can't function if I don't sleep at least 6 hours every night So much wasted time that I could spend playing games...
    Sleep is for the weak.

(i play games at work like a pro)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Meh, all you young pups, GET ORF MY LAWN!

Nearing 50 & I can definitely feel the sluggishness, but ah well. Makes me worry when I see someone in Wizard Wars saying I am a pro lol.
    Oh, another downside to being old, GOG just almost gave me a heart attack lol.

NERDGASM! Homeworld collection is now at GOG \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'm 30, dunno if I'm less capable, or it's more a case of not being as into those games as much.

35 here.
    Still beat everyone I know at bomberman,. but that younger generation is catching up fast.

Had the nieces playing the apple tv a few weeks back,. they loved it :P

Didn't have the courage to show them my 600+ game pc library... there's time yet.

Deleted
    Wow really nice bundle (for me). Have been very interested in Hand of Fate, Deathtrap and Craft the World