Deleted
    Good to see they're keeping that ability to back up your games via Galaxy too

call of duty xbox beta codes: cba to do any pm stuff,.

- CHMHY-THFTY-6YGJX-TCJMW-CQVGZ
    - K2FYT-C4MK7-D9K6Q-QXVR3-4WKPZ
    - 2YFD7-PDM4R-JFYQF-R6DFX-XMRFZ
    - 43R2P-C66HC-FQF2M-CM6F7-C4JGZ
    - HH4RF-3M36V-GDD29-2XX7X-T33RZ

First come first served

Quote Originally Posted by Forsta View Post
    This. The goodies include some nice stuff, like soundtrack, manual, sometimes scans of maps or other things that were brought with the game. I generally prefer galaxy over their downloader, as there are also direct links to the subforum of the game, where you usually can find a ton of mods and patches for the games.
    I also prefer galaxy. What's really nice is that you don't need to keep it running all of the time like with Steam. Installed games will start and run fine without galaxy running. I start galaxy when I need to change things (install, download, etc).

Deleted
    Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition for $1.33.

No idea if area restricted key or what though, waiting to find out on GOG forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Got a reply: " You need an Amazon account with an USA address, but the key is ROW " \o/

Deleted
    That miffs me somewhat, as by time I'd made a junk email account & amazon account, the sale was "unavailable"
    Perhaps at that price, it was some glitch or sold really fast.

Shall have to keep an eye out for it still

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    That miffs me somewhat, as by time I'd made a junk email account & amazon account, the sale was "unavailable"
    Perhaps at that price, it was some glitch or sold really fast.

Shall have to keep an eye out for it still
    Where were you a couple weeks ago when I was giving away copies of FO3 and New Vegas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Where were you a couple weeks ago when I was giving away copies of FO3 and New Vegas?
    Probably had my head stuck in some other game at the time hehe.
    Good side of missing them, is I can (in theory) still work on the back log of games

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tried the 4 pack of Halloween Games on GMG for 49 cents:

1. Corporate Lifestyle Simulator

2. Huntsman: The Orphanage

3. Lifeless

4. Thee Dead Zed

Not sure if it's random or everyone gets those but just wanted to give ya a heads up.
    Last edited by Captain N; 2016-10-25 at 04:40 PM.

ONLY THE FIRST ONE!

Second one takes steps back in every regard IMO, and the third is absolute trash that's a disgrace to how amazing the first game in the series is.

7+ Year Old Account
    Humble Bundle is up

What you want:
    Technobabylon
    Odallus: The Dark Call
    Chroma Squad

BTA:
    Spaera (Early Access)
    Westerado: Double Barreled
    Assault Android Cactus

$12:
    Unbox
    Last edited by Sheevah; 2016-10-25 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ONLY THE FIRST ONE!

Second one takes steps back in every regard IMO, and the third is absolute trash that's a disgrace to how amazing the first game in the series is.
    I played F.E.A.R. At some point you get in a hallway that just stretches out until you turn around, at which point the girl jump scares you. In the middle of that I pressed Alt+F4 and uninstalled, never to play a F.E.A.R. game again.

I've been semi-interested in Chroma Squad, and I vaguely remember TotalBiscuit talking about Assault Android Cactus, but aside from that, I'm unfamiliar with the other games in the bundle. Does anyone have any input?

Deleted
    ONLY THE FIRST ONE!

Yeah.
    I played first a couple of times & tempted to start again (even though back log is piling up, damn it!). Did fair bit of second & was okayish.
    Tried third with a cronie & don't think we managed half an hour before giving it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    I played F.E.A.R. At some point you get in a hallway that just stretches out until you turn around, at which point the girl jump scares you. In the middle of that I pressed Alt+F4 and uninstalled, never to play a F.E.A.R. game again.
    There were a few parts like that from what I recall.
    The corridor part, not the Alt+F4 part

I didn't jump, but I did a lot of "what the freakin' hell is going on!?"

It's worth trying to get through, if you can.
    I think it's one of the best spooky shooters out there.

Near the beginning, right? I think the first time I played that I unloaded every bullet I had as she walked towards me...only to die because I didn't realize that you were just supposed to turn around and jump out the window behind you.

Also the ladder scare. Also the underground steam-pipe scare. The game has some solid jump scares but honestly, it doesn't rely on them. It does a fantastic job of building tension and suspense rather than just jump scaring you all the time. Hell, most of the "jump" scares aren't even really "jumpy".

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Yeah.
    I played first a couple of times & tempted to start again (even though back log is piling up, damn it!). Did fair bit of second & was okayish.
    Tried third with a cronie & don't think we managed half an hour before giving it up.
    Yeah, my buddy and I loved the first so we played the third together and it was a disaster. Between him being constantly frustrated playing the other dude (forget not-Pointman's name), the game being a paltry like 6 hours, completely abandoning any attempt at suspense, completely failing to use Alma effectively in the slightest, AI that seemed more on-par with the braindead stuff you see in other games than the awesome AI from the first, and a host of other issues it was a forgettable mess that we were glad we only spent a few bucks on.

ONLY THE FIRST ONE!

I honestly don't think 2 really took a step back in every way. Maybe that's because I enjoyed the story from 1 to 2; and the gameplay just felt better in 2 than 1 -- simply because the age difference between both let the developers provide a better experience. However I do agree that the third game is really just a shit on the series and, while I think Paxton Fettel was great fun to play, Pointman wasn't as much. Not only that, the overall experience just sort of forgets that it is a fear game.

That being said, 1 and 2 are the better games, while 3 does have some amount of interesting story segments it is overshadowed by how much it tried too hard to be a fear game. Instead, it should've just BEEN a fear game, if that makes sense. It felt like the developers had to imitate the older styles from 1 and 2, and it didn't come off as great as they probably thought.

That being said, F.E.A.R 3 is a great coop game, and casually an enjoyment. Single player, not as much to 1 and 2.

@Edge- Yeah, think it would about 10-15 minutes into the game. I don't really like horror games... Tried to play Outlast last week and about 5 minutes in you crawl into an air duct and see the first zombie (or whatever it is). That was it for me... I just can't handle the stress
    Really enjoyed The Park though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Just tried the 4 pack of Halloween Games on GMG for 49 cents:

1. Corporate Lifestyle Simulator

2. Huntsman: The Orphanage

3. Lifeless

4. Thee Dead Zed

Not sure if it's random or everyone gets those but just wanted to give ya a heads up.
    I only see a three pack for $1.29, but it's...out of stock?

Also I never noticed before, but you're not guaranteed a Steam key?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I only see a three pack for $1.29, but it's...out of stock?

Also I never noticed before, but you're not guaranteed a Steam key?
    https://www.greenmangaming.com/games...n-4-game-pack/

I dunno about that -- I've never gotten anything but Steam keys from them.

Deleted
    @Edge- Yeah, think it would about 10-15 minutes into the game. I don't really like horror games... Tried to play Outlast last week and about 5 minutes in you crawl into an air duct and see the first zombie (or whatever it is). That was it for me... I just can't handle the stress
    Really enjoyed The Park though.
    Saw that listed cheapish on GMG too, around £4.
    Saw it's a really short game, 1.5 hours?
    Is it any good?