Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    ars is closed for maintenance,.. right during the giveaway - such great timing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    ars is closed for maintenance,.. right during the giveaway - such great timing.
    I think the site was getting hammered so they're doing this as an excuse.
    That or it's just balked completely hehe.
    Know others had trouble getting registered before maintenance thing appeared.

I don't really like The Witcher. Bought the CE because it looked like a great game, but I just can't get used to the combat. Witcher 2 is great though.

7+ Year Old Account
    New Humble Bundle is up. No games this time, it's another round of PC software that only a few will find useful:

https://www.humblebundle.com/happy-pc-software-bundle

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, think I'll pick up the first tier. I like Revo. Not too fussed about anything else all there, 1 year licences are meh. 1 year licence on a Disk Defrag tool? As more and more people move to SSDs too >.>

If winzip or winrar, or even 7zip was in a lower tier, i'd consider it,. but not at 14,. piracy ho!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    If winzip or winrar, or even 7zip was in a lower tier, i'd consider it,. but not at 14,. piracy ho!
    7zip, lower tier?
    Am I missing something?

Can't see that on there.
    Also, 7zip is free software anyway.

/confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been using free version of 7zip for as long as I can remember for when you get .rar of .7z files. Zip files I just use the inbuilt windows thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is a VPN in the second tier for any torrent people out there. I don't know how good that one is though. I picked up the last bundle that included CyberGhost and it has been working quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Hmm, think I'll pick up the first tier. I like Revo. Not too fussed about anything else all there, 1 year licences are meh. 1 year licence on a Disk Defrag tool? As more and more people move to SSDs too >.>
    Yep. Revo is good and EaseUS Todo Backup Home is a disk image tool like acronis so for 33c, effectively, it's a steal.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I ever need it I guess it'll be decent. Last time I cloned one SSD to another (including operating system) I had no issues at all, and I have 4 hard drives connected to my system and 500 gig of cloud, so for backups, I'm sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Yep. Revo is good and EaseUS Todo Backup Home is a disk image tool like acronis so for 33c, effectively, it's a steal.
    Funny you say that, I mostly got it because I'm a dirty thief. I cracked Revo years and years ago, but never used it enough or got round to paying full price for it. My use is so infrequent it fell from mind, so seeing it in that bundle made me remember and feel bad. It was like the only pirated software on my computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    There is a VPN in the second tier for any torrent people out there. I don't know how good that one is though. I picked up the last bundle that included CyberGhost and it has been working quite well.
    Hmm, I wonder if there's a time limit on activating the keys. My VPN licence isn't due for renewal until June. Could see myself picking this up for a fiver for the year to check it out. I find mine ruins my phone battery when I use it on the free wifi at work. (assuming this one has a mobile app)

- - - Updated - - -

Small warning, Malwarebytes will have a complete spaz and (depending on settings) just up and delete Advanced Systemcare Pro as a PUP (potentially unwanted software). Apparently POTENTIALLY now means "let us just remove all that shit cos we don't like them".

Something to do with their advertising their other products inside the software, and offering registry scans and shit or something I guess /shrug

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    If I ever need it I guess it'll be decent. Last time I cloned one SSD to another (including operating system) I had no issues at all, and I have 4 hard drives connected to my system and 500 gig of cloud, so for backups, I'm sorted

Funny you say that, I mostly got it because I'm a dirty thief. I cracked Revo years and years ago, but never used it enough or got round to paying full price for it. My use is so infrequent it fell from mind, so seeing it in that bundle made me remember and feel bad. It was like the only pirated software on my computer.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, I wonder if there's a time limit on activating the keys. My VPN licence isn't due for renewal until June. Could see myself picking this up for a fiver for the year to check it out. I find mine ruins my phone battery when I use it on the free wifi at work. (assuming this one has a mobile app)

- - - Updated - - -

Small warning, Malwarebytes will have a complete spaz and (depending on settings) just up and delete Advanced Systemcare Pro as a PUP (potentially unwanted software). Apparently POTENTIALLY now means "let us just remove all that shit cos we don't like them".

Something to do with their advertising their other products inside the software, and offering registry scans and shit or something I guess /shrug

A trick they learnt from micro$oft

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    7zip, lower tier?
    Am I missing something?

Can't see that on there.
    Also, 7zip is free software anyway.

/confused.
    winrar is free too technically

10+ Year Old Account
    Got emailed a 30% discount vouncher for all versions of Middle-earth: Shadow of War. Ridiculously tempting, but I haven't paid full price for a AAA game since Fallout 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Got emailed a 30% discount vouncher for all versions of Middle-earth: Shadow of War. Ridiculously tempting, but I haven't paid full price for a AAA game since Fallout 4.
    I don't think I have payed full price of a AAA game since the PS2 era. Outside of WoW and it's expansions that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I don't think I have payed full price of a AAA game since the PS2 era. Outside of WoW and it's expansions that is.
    Same aside from Skyrim and Battlefield 3 I think.

Deleted
    lol I can't find anything that I paid full price for.
    Last (almost) full price game on gog was Shadow Warrior2 which came £10 below price due to earlier purchases.
    Last game I bought on steam was 24 Oct, 2011 ~ Portal + Portal 2.
    Most recent new game was DOOM but also on sale via GMG.

With all these sales, why is my wallet still empty?

10+ Year Old Account
    A code for Runescape ingame loot courtesy of Twitch Prime. I'll be surprised if a single person would use it, don't even care if a bot snags it

BB0W-A7AX-T9G8-4XNP-R88U

"When you log into the game, you will have a month's access to RuneScape's membership features, and your extras will have been applied to your account."

- - - Updated - - -

Also codes for NBA 2k17. No idea if it is restricted to PC or Console

Up your game with VC and MyTEAM Cards in NBA 2K17

7DXWA-OTBLW-RCQH9-EGP67-MGY18

Deleted
    Ten games valued at £71.90 for £1 on GMG.

Red Goblin - Flying Interactive
    All Guns on Deck - KISS
    One Hundred Ways - KISS
    Game Tycoon 2 - KISS
    Gold Rush Anniversary - KISS
    Wanda - KISS
    Dragon Kingdom War - Play Spirit Limited
    Starfringe Adversus - Casulaogic
    Tales Across Time - Critical Games
    Corporate Lifestyle Simulator - Big Nic

Not heard of any of them, so no idea if good/bad or cards inc'.