Deleted
    ninjas cant pm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    got spare key for FTL ... PM me.
    btw u dont want to trade for dead space 1 or 3 or mirrors edge or medal of honor, bornout?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bela555 View Post
    ninjas cant pm

- - - Updated - - -

btw u dont want to trade for dead space 1 or 3 or mirrors edge or medal of honor, bornout?
    1.) already gone
    2.) bought that bundle too

Bought an extra bundle. If anyone wants keys to a specific game feel free to PM.
    NOTE: New accounts need not apply.
    Brutal Legends and FTL are gone.
    Last edited by Evilmaniac; 2013-09-11 at 08:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post

Dose anyone know if they will add more games later like the Deepsilver and EA bundle did?????
    Somewhere on the page it says that more are to be added, i think as part of the bonus games if you pledge more than the average amount.
    "Brevity is...wit"

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Somewhere on the page it says that more are to be added, i think as part of the bonus games if you pledge more than the average amount.
    Yes indeedy. New games will be added next Wednesday and you do have to pay more than the average (at the time of your purchase) to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Bought an extra bundle. If anyone wants keys to a specific game feel free to PM.
    NOTE: New accounts need not apply.
    PM Sent.
    (FTL would be interesting on steam,. if you or someone happens to have a spare)

Anyone claim Brutal Legend yet? My friend had this game when it came out and it looked amazing, but i never was able to play it.
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

Is Eets Munchies this game on Steam? Since it's not the same name I'm a bit confused. Steam also didn't mention me already having the game when I activated it, but I didn't get anything to install either. Normally it says something like "you already own this game" when you try to activate a key for a game you already have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Is Eets Munchies this game on Steam? Since it's not the same name I'm a bit confused. Steam also didn't mention me already having the game when I activated it, but I didn't get anything to install either. Normally it says something like "you already own this game" when you try to activate a key for a game you already have.
    Try restart your steam, works for me!

I had to log out and back in to get the games to show up in my library.

Ahh dang was hoping to get the Brutal Legend key, oh well no worries. I've never heard of the other games, but looked the videos, not really my style of games i don't think. But no matter, humble bundles are awesome things!
    || Ryzen 5800X || Asus RTX 3070 KO OC || Corsair Vengeance 16GB - 3600 || Asus X570 || Corsair 5000D Airflow ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodhvnter View Post
    I can second this, I bought some other games earlier today and yesterday, and I had to relog for some of them to appear. Was getting a bit panicky at first
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Droodid View Post
    Ahh dang was hoping to get the Brutal Legend key, oh well no worries. I've never heard of the other games, but looked the videos, not really my style of games i don't think. But no matter, humble bundles are awesome things!
    You can get Brutal Legends for $1

Quote Originally Posted by bloodhvnter View Post
    Thanks, I can see it now
    Must be some logic behind that, but I can't see it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Yes indeedy. New games will be added next Wednesday and you do have to pay more than the average (at the time of your purchase) to get them.
    I assume that people who already bought the bundle will receive the added games? There's a bundle I bought months ago at Bundlestars, that did the same thing, but never unlocked the other two games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I assume that people who already bought the bundle will receive the added games? There's a bundle I bought months ago at Bundlestars, that did the same thing, but never unlocked the other two games.
    Humble Bundle has always nicely added the games to your list.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I'm not sure how Bundlestars works but at Humblebundle as long as you've paid over the average, even before they release the games, you'll get them, they'll be added to your code page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks, I can see it now
    Must be some logic behind that, but I can't see it.
    I think steam for whatever reason suddenly thinks you aren't logged in, so it can't update your list. Then when you relog it's all kablam, there. When I entered a code I got a message saying something about needing to log in to install.

The internet works in mysterious ways.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I think steam for whatever reason suddenly thinks you aren't logged in, so it can't update your list. Then when you relog it's all kablam, there. When I entered a code I got a message saying something about needing to log in to install.

The internet works in mysterious ways.
    Maybe something with the update from 2 days ago, or was that yesterday. When I logged in again, suddenly 4 games started updating

- - - Updated - - -

Only reason I bought the whole bundle is for the soundtracks, again. Probably even had them already. What I did have was all games except Eets Munchies
    Oh well, it's only $4.20

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, turns out I didn't have FEZ either. Strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only reason I bought the whole bundle is for the soundtracks, again. Probably even had them already. What I did have was all games except Eets Munchies
    Oh well, it's only $4.20

- - - Updated - - -

Hm, turns out I didn't have FEZ either. Strange.
    I can imagine the soundtrack for Trine 2 being quite good, but what of the other games. Any good?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt