Here's another thing to think about, let's say there's a game on there we both might want to play sometime in the Humble Bundle. Neither of us are going to play it right away. I however am willing to pay $1 now for it because it's cheap and I know I'll get around to it. You aren't going to play it now so it will just collect dust so you go to McDonalds and order something off the Value menu. 6 months later we're both ready to play, I can just load up the game knowing I paid a good cheap price for it but now you have to spend a lot more money to get it. Which one of us put our money to better use?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i only buy games i plan to play not for it to sit around and collect dust

if you do that maybe you should be spending your money on something else like food or bills
    Keyword being "bundle" in this thread, remember that. Even if you only intend to play 1 or 2 games you often save money by buying the whole package instead of just the ones you want on a real digital retail store like greenmangaming etc.

What people do with their entertainment budget is not your bussiness either, some people do have money to spare AFTER food has been bought and bills have been paid and if they wish to spend it on games they are free to do so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    some people spend it on beer, some on their car, some on art and some on games. Who are you to decide what i should spend my money on.
    kpop or nothing!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Just played SkyDrift from one of the last bundles and its pretty fun. Too bad there are literally no players online to play with. -.-

do you actually play all of them?

if you buy a game only for it to sit and collect dust/virtual dust

you might aswell gift it to friends or random people you walk by on the the way to school/work
    It's always nice to have something at hand for boring days,. you can always dig one up out of the pile and have it ready to go

But yeah, there's always the issue with too many games, too little time to play em all XD

Deleted
    if you do that maybe you should be spending your money on something else like food or bills
    I Dont Drink, I dont Smoke, My bills are paid, and I have food in the cupboards.
    Just because I dont play to play a game now, does not mean I wont play it in future and should deny myself a bargin

This is the 2nd post of yours I have seen in the last few minutes in which made some snide condescending judgmental comment. The other one was calling someone a "no lifer" based on the fact that they put a lot of hours into a game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see where to actually obtain this bundle. The only "link" I can find takes me to www.dreamhost.com, but not to get the bundle.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, you have to click and download them separately. Not exactly a "bundle".

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see where to actually obtain this bundle. The only "link" I can find takes me to www.dreamhost.com, but not to get the bundle.

- - - Updated - - -

Never mind, you have to click and download them separately. Not exactly a "bundle".

click the picture and just download the game,. it's drm-free
    not sure why you end up at dreamhost...

Posting a warning, though self explanatory, please do not use this thread to ridicule other members for what they want to spend their money on. Everyone is free to spend it on what they want to. If you want to make comments about what someone spends their money on take it to PM and leave the conversation out of the thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    So i found this today, if you remember current weekly sale was found in steam db month ago. So not sure when it's showing up.

18070 Game - The Baconing
    18061 DLC - DLC: Tankko the Warrior
    18060 DLC - DLC: The Snowy Mountain Dungeon
    18053 DLC - DeathSpankTOV-DLCPack2
    18052 DLC - DeathSpankTOV-DLCPack1
    18050 Game - DeathSpank: Thongs Of Virtue
    18040 Game - DeathSpank
    18020 Game - On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two (Precipice of Darkness, Episode Two)
    18000 Game On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One (Precipice of Darkness, Episode One)
    Still I played a bit of DeathSpank and it was fun. Not sure about the other game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fengas View Post
    So i found this today, if you remember current weekly sale was found in steam db month ago. So not sure when it's showing up.

Still I played a bit of DeathSpank and it was fun. Not sure about the other game.
    Ehh. That's my feelings on the matter. I have On the Rain Ep 3, it was interesting, but I never played more than 30 minutes of it. I'm not really sure if I'd bite at even a dollar for that bundle.

I assume the "regular" bundle will come Thursday, just as the Weekly should?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Ehh. That's my feelings on the matter. I have On the Rain Ep 3, it was interesting, but I never played more than 30 minutes of it. I'm not really sure if I'd bite at even a dollar for that bundle.

I assume the "regular" bundle will come Thursday, just as the Weekly should?
    Yeah should come the same day from what I gather. Unless there's a mistake in the counter, because i'm pretty certain that it said 2 days and some hour left until the new bundles, today it's 2 days again :|

Yeah should come the same day from what I gather. Unless there's a mistake in the counter, because i'm pretty certain that it said 2 days and some hour left until the new bundles, today it's 2 days again :|
    Maybe you looked right after it rolled over so it was 2 days and 23 hours or something like that? 2 days is correct though, the weekly sales reset on Thursdays at 2PM EST

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Maybe you looked right after it rolled over so it was 2 days and 23 hours or something like that? 2 days is correct though, the weekly sales reset on Thursdays at 2PM EST
    Weekly yes, bundle used to reset Tuesday / wednesday. But doesn't really matter as long as it will have some awesome games ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Humble Bundle 7 (with android), lasts: october 15 - october 29
    Below average:
    Anodyne
    Incredipede
    Greed Corp
    Ticket to Ride

Above average
    Worms Reloaded / Worms 2: Armageddon
    The Bard’s Tale

That was unexpected!
    Last edited by Fengas; 2013-10-15 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anodyne looks amusing, if anyone has any input. I wasn't big on the Worms demo I played though.

Hmm, just randomly refreshed the page out of habit and realized that the HB was live. Weird.

Not sure if I'm interested in the bundle at all. Any input from anyone?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Hmm, just randomly refreshed the page out of habit and realized that the HB was live. Weird.

Not sure if I'm interested in the bundle at all. Any input from anyone?
    I know Bard's Tale is great but i never played it, not sure if it's worth picking up since you're paying above average for it.

not sure if it's worth picking up since you're paying above average for it.
    Well, after the change, you have to BTA to get the games added in the future, so if you're buying it now, you might as well. :|

Personally, I'm going to wait to see the new games that are added.