Starfall pulling everything?

Anyone noticed Starfall seems to be hitting anything within range whether or not you're in combat with it? I try and kill 1 elite on Timeless Isle and suddenly I have those stupid ass Kilnmasters 2hit me.

Just get the guided start glyph (or whatever its called), it will make it so it only hits whoever you dotted.

The charging mobs don't care whether you actually hit them, they just charge everything in range.

It hits enemies in combat... even if they're not in combat with you.

but then... BAM, suddenly, they are

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothmog View Post
    It hits enemies in combat... even if they're not in combat with you.

but then... BAM, suddenly, they are
    This, they hit targets that are in combat, but not just targets that you're in combat with. This means, that if someone runs past a Kilnmaster, Starfall will hit it and you will get aggro.
    As described, the easiest solution is to get the Glyph of Guided Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyeia View Post
    This, they hit targets that are in combat, but not just targets that you're in combat with. This means, that if someone runs past a Kilnmaster, Starfall will hit it and you will get aggro.
    As described, the easiest solution is to get the Glyph of Guided Stars.
    I've read that glyphed Starfall will behave as normal if there are no DoTs to detect. Is this still true?

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I've read that glyphed Starfall will behave as normal if there are no DoTs to detect. Is this still true?
    No, this is incorrect. Stars simply do not fall without a target affected by one or both of our dots.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah it's a very very dangerous spell to use in some zones where every thing is in combat already.

the Glyph is absolutely a must have for specific uses.

When someone asks you if you're a god, YOU SAY 'YES'!

You just gotta remember to unglyph it for raid bosses when u have adds where you actually want your starfall to hit it all even if you haven't dotted it yet.