Lol @ this post on the Bloodscalp forums

Greetings Alliance Bloodscalp residents, I am Jubiliant, a 90 human rogue from Boulderfist.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...realms-update/

Within the week (or sooner) you will be connected with Boulderfist. Looking at Wowprogress we are more advanced and more skilled then your players in pretty much each and every way. More guilds with more boss kills, people with higher pvp rankings, etc etc.

When this occupation of your server goes thru, there are a few rules which will be implemented that will keep both parties happy and keep the peace. After all, we are not monsters or players without heart. We are here to help you prosper and better yourselfs. Think of us as Christianity, and you are the original Native Americans to put things into perspective.

1. All Boulderfirst players will have full access to both auction houses and banks in Stormwind. Bloodscalp residents are not allowed, but can freely use the AH's and banks in Darnassus, IF, and the Exodar.

2. Timeless Isle is offlimits to all Bloodscalp residents during the hours of 9am to midnight server time. There are just not enough mobs around with low respawn timers. A warning in local chat 15 minutes prior to 9am will be a friendly reminder for all Bloodscalp residents to vacate the area.

3. In Shrine, NO Bloodscalp residents are allowed on the second floor of the temple. If you wish to port from Shrine back to SW or IF, you will advertise in trade looking for a mage to come to you and make a portal.

4. All level 90 Bloodscalp residents MUST use the "Patient" title regardless of the titles you have obtained. Female Bloodscalp players MAY use "The Love Fool" title if they have received it from last Valentines event.

These rules will change in the next week or two as we see the merger implemented. Happy gaming and we look forward to this mixed realm with high regards.
    I lol'd at the curfew for Timeless Isle. Either way, grats to them for being the first connected realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Well this reminded me why i don't log as often as i used to do.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, what am I reading? How are they planning on enforcing these "rules", and what about players not reading their posts online? ^^

Edit: Oh, so he wasn't serious. I thought the point of this thread was that the OP found some maniac who was actually serious about it. Well then.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-09-11 at 11:05 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

If he really thinks people are going to follow those rules he must be new to the internet

Lol, that's fantastic.

Best post in a realm forum in like half a decade?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll take Forms of Internet Trolling for 100, Alec.
    Look! Words!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    If he really thinks people are going to follow those rules he must be new to the internet
    Yeah, pretty sure the entire point is that he's trolling and/or snarking on the 'typical progression server elitist prick' thing. But, Poe's Law and all, it's really hard to tell.

Edited to add: Those of you children who think that clever trolling consists entirely of regurgitating tired memes and spamming ASCII dicks, take a lesson from this guy. He knows how it should be done.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, I dunno what's funnier, the thread that gave me some good lols or the people actually taking it seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galbrei View Post
    Lol, I dunno what's funnier, the thread that gave me some good lols or the people actually taking it seriously.
    Boths, but happily these will never happen

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll pay that. I laughed quite a bit.

If you believe that he even MIGHT think that, so may you.

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    Awww bless you. I remember when I was a teenager: not a care in the world, just postin' things on the internet and not getting jokes

Deleted
    That's brilliant

Sounds like a normal day on Argent Dawn EU, mind you...

You would be surprised sometimes how players do feel entitled enough to set stupid rules regarding others, and the fact that they get away with it (kicking for transmog helms) simply adds to the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post
    I lol'd at the curfew for Timeless Isle. Either way, grats to them for being the first connected realm.
    i have to admid, this post amused me the most all month ^^

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The curfew sounds like a top idea.

Wondering if Alliance on Frostmourne can implement a Horde curfew.

Ha that was certainly amusing. Delivery was top-notch.

Ah yes, Bloodscalp. I remember when everyone was leaving it.

Best decision of my life. Had alot of fun during BC though.