Deleted

5.4 worth coming back to my shaman ?

I stopped playing wow like 4 months in panda world expansion, seen a lot of stuff that seems cool in the 5.4 patch.
    Is it worth coming back to wow on my shaman ? I pref enh shaman > resto > ele thats PvE and PvP wise.

PVE, both Enhance and Resto will be pretty competitive and in my opinion, they're still my favorite specs to play. Still not gonna beat lolmages and rogues in DPS but that's obvious anyways. At least you bring boss off-heals while spread now with both HTT and AG for enhancement and Resto with the new chain heal glyph and the new healing stream totem talent is very viable.

PVP, I wouldn't expect too much from either of the DPS specs as it's always been the case, however, maybe someone with more recent PVP experience than me can answer this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

pvp = all 3 specs awesome

Deleted
    i was pretty beast with enh in pvp and resto but resto tends to get boring fast and doing pve solo like questing or mob killing goes slowly.

All 3 specs are fun and all 3 specs perform at least average (all the way up to almost best) in both PvP and PvE.

You won't be overpowered, but you will be useful and strong provided you use your spells, talents and gear properly.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you'll find viable places in all three specs, but on a full level of returning I definitely would for this patch!

You'll be fine with Enhancement though, and Flex raiding should help offer you a spot!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I think you'll find viable places in all three specs, but on a full level of returning I definitely would for this patch!

You'll be fine with Enhancement though, and Flex raiding should help offer you a spot!
    Yeah specialy now with that 7days free that comes with the patch. im going to test it out as soon as i got my computer end this month.

Thats good to hear that enhancement does good. but this flex raiding, what is it ? i hear it everywhere but i have no idea what that is, must have missed a lot of patch notes.

Flex is a difficulty between lfr and normal that adjusts boss damage based on players in group. So you could raid from 9 to 24 and game would auto adjust to match. Nice feature for those of us tired of lfr.

Ele is great in SoO because of multiple uses for chainlightning, arguably the best single cleave / aoe spell in game if you have high mastery.

Deleted
    I already am really hyped up going enhacement now !

On my Resto i'm destroying the other healers in Stacked fights (exception Druids) and still fairly competitive in spread fights...

Deleted
    But like i said, resto tends to get boring afther a few weeks and all the time u invested in getting gear + legend cloak is then a time waste so i rather go enhacement couse that has been fun for years and u can actualy kill stuff REALLY fast.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KingWinnie View Post
    But like i said, resto tends to get boring afther a few weeks and all the time u invested in getting gear + legend cloak is then a time waste so i rather go enhacement couse that has been fun for years and u can actualy kill stuff REALLY fast.
    Go for it then! You'll definitely find a place, and you can stride to get the Dark Shaman set!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature