Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The ending of the Wrathion chain is so awesome. He flips out, and then gets beat down by the bartender. "They are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness."

Also, I think he's gone officially nuts. Expect to see him in a raid someday.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I wonder how Chris Metzen felt talking to himself in that cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    What the hell...just what the hell...where is trassk ? He must know!
    I figure at this point he's either sobbing desperately into his pillow, or has exploded into a QQstorm so massive that it's collapsed in on itself and become a black hole.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miralynn View Post
    I figure at this point he's either sobbing desperately into his pillow, or has exploded into a QQstorm so massive that it's collapsed in on itself and become a black hole.
    You all assume Garrosh is left to rot in a jail cell. Look at the stuff this guy did, he's a dead man walking. Taran Zhu just wants him to die not as an act of war, but as punishment for his crimes to Pandaria.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    You all assume Garrosh is left to rot in a jail cell. Look at the stuff this guy did, he's a dead man walking. Taran Zhu just wants him to die not as an act of war, but as punishment for his crimes to Pandaria.
    I have my doubts Blizzard would have spare Garrosh here just to hang him later. Garrosh's story is not yet finished.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

i do like it this way, leaves a lot of tension and suspense for what actually happens with garrosh, which actually ties in to the pre-expansion patch (5.5) in a good way

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not assuming anything, aside from the fact that A) we don't get to explode him and b) Thrall is not Warchief will combine to put Trassk in a state of high drama like none have ever seen.
    When asked about the role of women in video games, Samus Aran said, "..." - and then she blew up the planet. AGAIN.

Jaina...Jaina...Jaina...

You can teleport everyone out during the Battle for Undercity...just teleport all the horde leaders into a volcano and call it good.

Any Horde guilds killing him soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    The ending of the Wrathion chain is so awesome. He flips out, and then gets beat down by the bartender. "They are strong BECAUSE of one another. You mistake your greatest strength for weakness."

Also, I think he's gone officially nuts. Expect to see him in a raid someday.
    So if a child has a temper tantrum, are you gonna say "TOTALLY FUTURE RAID BOSS"? No, you wouldn't. There's a difference between that and insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueHorde View Post
    Vol'jin is the new WARCHIEF.Thrall is the new ORC race-leader.Garrosh is not dead at last.Zaela and Garrosh got married and they will have a baby. The news is from a chinese WOW forum called NGA. I am a chinese too. My english is very poor. Sorry guys!

the cinematic----- Horde leaders have a meeting.Alliance leader Jaina and Varian are there too. (Sylvanas is not there because Thrall don't want to see Alliance be angry with her,so Thrall let her go away.) Thrall kneel to Vol'jin and says"If you lead,I will follow". Then Vol'jin says"The HORDE needs its true warchief back".But Thrall refuse it. At last Horde leaders are all agree to make Vol'jin be Warchief.And they all say HORDE is a PEACE LOVE FAMILY(make me wanna puke).

The alliance side,after the meeting,Varian is very angry ,he impacted his sword into the ground,and warn the Horde leaders if the Horde have a "Garrosh"or"Garrosh behavior" again,he will destory the Horde.Then he pull out the sword and leave away.

lol wow TrueHorde was right all along. And we all called him troll and a liar. Damn

Quote Originally Posted by atrixx View Post
    Jaina...Jaina...Jaina...

You can teleport everyone out during the Battle for Undercity...just teleport all the horde leaders into a volcano and call it good.
    Jaina: So, Vol'jin, stop me if you've heard this one. Knock knock.
    Vol'jin: Who be dere?
    Jaina: LAVA!
    *SPLASH*
    You're welcome.