Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xentronium View Post
    Most of the time the upgraded item only has 3 stats anyway. (Do new tanks really need 20% hit even after reforged off? Blizz's RNG says... yes!). Maybe a one in five chance of getting four stats. Not a great return on investing all that time.
    Not only that, but the item budget seems to be extremely off on the items with only 1 stat.

For example I upgraded 2 rings for my ret spec. They both had the same amount of str and stamina, and no sockets. One ring had something like 670 hit and 670 crit, while the other ring had only 900 something hit. Which means one ring had 5-600 less itemized stats on it, but still has the same item level. I expect this will be fixed, but you might wanna hold on to your burdens before that.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 100 keys pre-nerf and 0 burdens.

About 10 keys, Bonkers on my first chest and 1 token so far.

40 keys so far. No pet and no burdens.

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Not only that, but the item budget seems to be extremely off on the items with only 1 stat.

For example I upgraded 2 rings for my ret spec. They both had the same amount of str and stamina, and no sockets. One ring had something like 670 hit and 670 crit, while the other ring had only 900 something hit. Which means one ring had 5-600 less itemized stats on it, but still has the same item level. I expect this will be fixed, but you might wanna hold on to your burdens before that.
    That is how wow always worked, the more of same stat is on item the more it costs (let's say item has 1000 "itemization points", you can get 500 in two stats or 800 in one), same deal was with barrens epics and al'akir shoulders back in cata.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    They're supposed to be rare.
    The isle isn't meant to be a reliable way to easily farm full 535 gear.
    their beyond rare.. like stupidly impossible to find atm. id expect one burden every 40 chests.. thats 20k coins, not 1 key maybe ever 100k coins spent.

how can i fill out a full 535 timeless set without a single burden? the drop rate should be around 1:40-1:50 not 1:200 or w/e