Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    The OP is somewhat correct. Blizzard is too focus on Raids and less focused on the the actual world. They should have brought a couple of new 5 mans, this is something a lot of people have enjoyed in the past. Blizzard has the resources and the money to be able to do more without affecting the raiding experience and still be able to bring out awesome raids. Don't get me wrong, raiding is fun and MOP has to be one of the best Raiding expansions ever.
    As someone stated before Timeless Isle is pretty much a way to super fast track your Alts to be able to get into... 'raids' since this is all they are focused on. Proving Grounds is a fantastic feature in the game and a great Challenge. So what does a Non Raider do? just spamm proving grounds with their main? farm the shit outta timeless isle then spamm proving grounds with all their alts? Not much fun for content that will be out for at least 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSteveBrule View Post
    If something is endless then it's "finished" whenever you feel so.

No need to be butthurt because someone doesn't like the game you like.
    I don't give a fuck if people hate wow. What I do care about however is how fast and loose you people play with meanings of words just so you can trash a game most of you clearly hate and are no longer playing. Endless mode in Proving Grounds is just that...endless. Of course people are going to stop at some point because well...endless is endless. I embrace criticism of Wow and all games really I just have no patience for blind irrational hatred.

I don't think the timeless isle is that bad, but I do think they continually fuck up every time they choose to not add 5 mans. Or at least a scenario that actually has drops on each objective like a dungeon. 14 fucking raid bosses, not 1 new dungeon.

wished they had been slower opening bosses for the raid. pretty sad that a guild defeats garrosh within 24 hours of the patch dropping...

10+ Year Old Account
    Read as far as this gem:

Proving grounds are a joke mini-game that won't take up more than an hour of your time
    Bronze to Gold is easy yes, wave 20+ of endless is fucking brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by plantation View Post
    LOL did them on ptr. Took literally 20 minutes to beat all of the rounds. not setting foot in there on live.
    Try it. To my understanding, they were buffed quite a bit before going live, at least the tank one.

DEVASTATING BANANAS!
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    There's this concept called "fun." I know it's foreign to most of the people on this forum, but perhaps you should look into it; there's a school of thought that suggests it's integral to why people play games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    Bronze to Gold is easy yes, wave 20+ of endless is fucking brutal.
    To OPs defence, I cleared bronze all the way through wave 30 endless without failing once, so it took me 40mins, give or take 10. (I am a frost mage though)

Just quit, I did. This game isn't enjoyable anymore for me; It seems like it isn't for you either. Pull the plug. You can only raid + gear up so many times before you get bored. I'm playing ffxiv and having way more fun because it feels fresh. WoW feels dated compared to new mmo's.
    Last edited by Softbottom; 2013-09-13 at 03:39 PM.