SoO Trash Drops?

Does anyone know anywhere to find the loot table for trash drops in Siege? I did some searching around and couldn't seem to find a list or anything. I know gloves can drop from trash there since I saw some drop in a flex run last night but not sure about anything else. Would appreciate if anyone could help!

Deleted
    Cloaks, cloaks and cloaks. Three cloaks today in flex and SOO normal 9/14.

Deleted
    We got a cloak in flex and some leather gloves called "Crimson Gauntlets of Death" in our normal raid today.

23 out of 25 of us has the legendary cloak. we got 4 cloak random drops tonight.

Deleted
    we got 2 cloaks and some cloth thing, gloves or something, I dont care about cloth drops

I thought "you know, given the legendary, it would be perfect to put cloaks on the VP vendors and keep out of the raid loot table entirely, like they did in DS"

Alas :l

Deleted
    Got one cloak.... or let's say 1 sha crystal and 2 spirits of war

Got a 476 cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Ugh, I guess blizz is in love with cloaks this expnasion.
    Blizzard likes to suck the cloak

Deleted
    We got 1 Cloak and 3 Cloth Hands. Now we are close to crafting our first item with Spirits of War.

Got a cloak and some cloth gloves.

Deleted
    leather int/spirit gloves only thing that dropped to us

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    We had a pair of dps plate gloves before the first boss and a cloak before the first dragonboss with the towers.

Download the addon "Atlas Loot" for the trash loot tables. Overall it's much better than the dungeon journal at showing what's in the bosses/trash/sharedboss loot tables.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

For my core dropped 2 gloves at Sha of Pride and Norushen trash