Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Managed to score Gauntlets of the Prehistoric Marauder on the August Celestials

Later, I got a Sorrowpath Signet and a Greatsword of Pride's Fall off of Siege of Orgrimmar Flex Raid.

Killed 8 bosses on LFR, 8 on Flex + 3 coins. Got the cleave trinket on flex, nothing else. PvP bracers (haste/mastery) from celestials.

Pretty meh, still using a raid finder 502 weapon, spent almost all my coins on weapon drop bosses and no luck.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    Mwahahaha got kinda lucky today:

Greatsword of Pride's Fall (NHC)
    T16 Head Token
    T16 Leg Token
    Could have had Thok's trinket, but gave it to our DPS DK

...and a fuckton of awesome rankings <3 (I know they don't mean a thing but hey, still makes me happy)
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/stp5njlwubtvqoq7/

Gloves last week off of a celestial, legs this week. I now have my two set for tier 16. Also gotten a handful of normal items in SoO so far, as well. Been a great start for me. =]

My resto druid got 4 items out of flex mode this week.

Boots, Bracers, healing trinket and helm. All were normal boss drops. Used 3 coins but got nothing from those.

Last week I coined a belt from Galrakas that the boss had just dropped for me (the only drop I got last week)... Was trying to get the staff. Didn't risk it this week.
    Last edited by Paulosio; 2013-09-29 at 10:24 PM.