Page 11 of 135 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should somehow feed the Mera Mera no Mi to Usopp's Kabuto.

Deleted
    After 2 years Usopp training and gains muscle he's still sometimes scared

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krxpton View Post
    After 2 years Usopp training and gains muscle he's still sometimes scared
    I think it would be more jarring to suddenly not have the Usopp that people know and love due to a timeskip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sabo!!! Sabo is alive!!!!!!!!! Omgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!! Sabooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Is there a new One Piece chapter out or something?

- - - Updated - - -

*groan at Kickbuttmario spoiling the chapter*

It says spoilers, but it means it's updated to the current chapter. If it's not translated and available on a manga site you wait for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Is there a new One Piece chapter out or something?

- - - Updated - - -

*groan at Kickbuttmario spoiling the chapter*

It says spoilers, but it means it's updated to the current chapter. If it's not translated and available on a manga site you wait for it.
    Oh uhh I am kidding. Just kidding. And yeah the chapter is out. Raws though unfortunately. And yeah, Sabo is dead.

EDIT. Chapters are out now.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2013-12-10 at 11:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And it seems the slave girl from Jinbei's flashback is a revolutionary now.

SPOILERS

Sabo!!! It's not a surprise tho, everyone knew it.

About Bartolomeo, last week after reading the chapter i said to myself:

"Now that Luffy is leaving the tournament Bartolomeo will win the fruit for Luffy and then join Straw Hats."

How awesome would it be if in the end of this arc both, Bartolomeo and Sabo join Straw Hats? I don't know if they have crews already tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope batolomeo doesn't join Luffy's crew he's to in awe of Luffy to be a good crew member... maybe be an alliance but never in the same crew. Also i think that the new Luffy is Bon Clay
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

You don't have to use spoilers now lol, only if you're talking about real spoilers, as said, the raws.

Oh so you don't think it's Sabo? Bah I'll talk later, am tired.

Btw, I knew Dellinger was fucking gay from the way he waved his hands 2 chapters ago. Did you see his fucking high heels LOL?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    And it seems the slave girl from Jinbei's flashback is a revolutionary now.
    I don't remember what you're talking about. Is it about Fisher Tiger?

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Sabo used haki to break bartolomeo's barrier to push him away lol. You can see his hand change color.

1. Why the fuck does Sabo have Haki at such a young age, what makes him so fucking special?
    2. Lol at King's punch that could fucking destroy castles not being able to break barto's barriers, but a little push with Haki and it goes down quicker than the Berlin Wall. Wtf?

Yeah it's Sabo. The 3 bowls in the end pretty much said that.

It was 100% he was alive, but, that he would be here now? Didn't expect that.

But, why is he saying that the fruit can't be given to Luffy? Kinda curious about that...
    Is it cause unlike Blackbeard, Luffy is small? Or just cause the ability's would completely fuck each other up.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I don't get the 3 bowls. Someone explain.

I think Sabo means he's gonna take the fruit for himself. Although to be honest if you have Haki it sucks to become a Logia user.

1 for Luffy, 1 for Ace, 1 for Sabo.

They were shown in front of the graves of Ace and Whitebeard on a front cover of a chapter a while back. They had been put there by a character that has, until now, gone unnamed. Almost nobody should know about how Luffy, Sabo, and Ace grew up together so it was believed that Sabo was alive, despite being shot at, and had put those cups there in remembrance of their childhood spent together. So it appears that Sabo is indeed alive and the closeup on those cups pretty much confirms it.

Deleted

I think Sabo means he's gonna take the fruit for himself. Although to be honest if you have Haki it sucks to become a Logia user.
    they drank sake together to be bonded as brothers forever
    honestly the new chapter is like s&m to me, its soo good at teasing and now i cant wait for the next week! T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    HE LIVES. SABO LIVES. HE LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES.
    Oh dear, right now I'm very excited. Sabo is gonna go for the mera mera no mi, Bartolomeo is now my favourite candidate for a new crew member and he'll likely help out the 'other brother of the legendary pirate fire-fist Ace', the revolutionary army is getting involved in this. There is sooooo much going on right now.
    Oh and one more thing: SABO LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVES.
    Last edited by Turin; 2013-12-11 at 01:55 AM.
    The most manly trailer ever made!:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJDmP2crAlk

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember what you're talking about. Is it about Fisher Tiger?
    Yeah. It's the girl that the Sun Pirates took to her home island, where the marines set a trap for Fisher Tiger.

I'm going to guess the revolutionaries are the ones that Hack was talking to on the Den Den Mushi a few chapters ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Yeah. It's the girl that the Sun Pirates took to her home island, where the marines set a trap for Fisher Tiger.

I'm going to guess the revolutionaries are the ones that Hack was talking to on the Den Den Mushi a few chapters ago.
    also she is now a fish man karate teacher, how did she learn it and from who and how strong? ah so many curiosities to be satisfied

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Godavari View Post
    also she is now a fish man karate teacher, how did she learn it and from who and how strong? ah so many curiosities to be satisfied
    For now I'm assuming she learned from Hack, based on my previous assumption that Hack is in league with the revolutionaries. Otherwise, it's also possible that sometime between getting dropped off on her island and now, she met a Sun Pirate member who recognized her and trained her.

We'll probably find out for sure sometime later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xlightning View Post
    How awesome would it be if in the end of this arc both, Bartolomeo and Sabo join Straw Hats? I don't know if they have crews already tho.
    Barto already has a crew called "Barto Club". We saw one of his crewmates right before the B Block fight, Gambia the Missionary.

I doubt Sabo will join the Straw Hats. In the flashback he is basically seen as Ace's equal, who considers Luffy as a younger brother to protect, not a captain he would serve under. He may end up spending some time with the Strawhats the way others like Vivi and Law did, but I think Sabo will stay with the revolutionaries.

(Also, for spoilers, you can do [spoiler][/spoiler] instead of changing the font colour.)

The one and only time spoilers should be used is if you're going off raws and not off a translated/cleaned chapter. I think we all use m-panda or m-stream here so if it's not up on there, I definitely haven't read it yet.

And ohhhh ya I didn't really appreciate Fisher Tiger's story when it was being told, then I reread old chapters and now he's baller status. So ya I should go reread those after finals week.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    ohh man i hope we see emporio invankov again, gonna wait for sanjis reaction when he sees her/him. XD

OT : awesome chapter , just hoping if maybe the remaining whitebeard pirates come along too, like marco, jozu and vista but it wont happen lol!
    Last edited by chrykoolaid; 2013-12-11 at 02:52 PM.