Heh. Big mom is creepy as hell. Holy shit.

Scary island too. Land of the ten thousand my ass. More like land of the dead...

Straw hat was invited... So he better goes to the hellish party.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    More like land of the dead...
    Well, Totland is german for death country, so theres that.

Pudding is great, but she is too sweet. I wonder what her gimmick will be (apart from the whole 3rd eye thing), or if Oda will actually keep her that nice in order to give Sanji more of a dilemma in choosing ro marry her or stay with his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Well, Totland is german for death country, so theres that.
    Yeah i know. It was my first thought already that it doesn't look like a land of the sweet. Wouldn't be too suprised if everybody there is dead already and it's all a mask for the "tea party".

I wonder what her powers are. Surely she must have eaten a devil fruit. Everything looks so cheerfull, and then you got this grim looking big lady...

Pudding/Carrot 2016: Eat your heart out

Awesome chapter. Totland is such an amazing place that I don't want big mom to lose. She needs to be an emporer. Luffy couldn't run shit like that.

Luffy being invited? No, they spotted him I think.

Pudding is so nice and she's into cooking. I actually hope Sanji marries her.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Pudding is so nice and she's into cooking. I actually hope Sanji marries her.
    There HAS to be a twist waiting, I mean, this is Sanji we are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    There HAS to be a twist waiting, I mean, this is Sanji we are talking about.
    Maybe she use food to poison people, I should see that as a big NO for Sanji.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pudding is great, but she is too sweet. I wonder what her gimmick will be (apart from the whole 3rd eye thing), or if Oda will actually keep her that nice in order to give Sanji more of a dilemma in choosing ro marry her or stay with his friends.
    Whoa, was it Pudding that had the third eye? I totally forgot about that. You are totally right though. Way back when that character was first shown, she had some kind of strange blob-thing on her shoulder and sure enough, in the latest chapter Pudding was shown with hair covering her forehead and a strange blob creature (apparently named Nitro the Jelly?) on her shoulder. Nice catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Yeah i know. It was my first thought already that it doesn't look like a land of the sweet. Wouldn't be too suprised if everybody there is dead already and it's all a mask for the "tea party".

I wonder what her powers are. Surely she must have eaten a devil fruit. Everything looks so cheerfull, and then you got this grim looking big lady...
    Who's powers? Big Mom's or Puddings? Big Mom we know seems to have some kind of acidic saliva, likely from a devil's fruit. No clue on Pudding yet however.

Pudding does seem far to nice and perfect. She much be hiding something. I have seen some theories around that Sanji has a dark past involving his family and the death of his mother in particular and that Pudding may represent something involving that. Like that they may have a similar history but where Sanji was able to get away from his horrible family, Pudding was not.

Did I mention that I'm surprised Big Mom can walk? She was so fat I thought...idk...that she didn't move...

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Luffy barely beat Doflamingo and that was only with the help of Law. I don't think he would have a chance against a beast like Kaido any time soon. Big Mom is a maybe because we really have not seen her do much and her power seems to more come from her crew but who knows. She likely isn't a Yonko for nothing.

So Sanji's bride-to-be isn't Lola, but Big Mom seems to have at least 34 other daughters so there still is a possibility Lola is one of them.
    to be fair, the luffy v dom fight. neither went in fresh, luffy more so.

Pudding/Carrot 2016: Eat your heart out
    all for carrot, not the pudding

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Did I mention that I'm surprised Big Mom can walk? She was so fat I thought...idk...that she didn't move...
    rude
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

New chap. I feel like there's not a lot to talk about. Germa66 is getting hyped up with more siblings. Pudding gave them a secret route. Probably she'll betray them.

Yeah. That's all.

Big Mom gets around. Does she drop like 10 at a time? She must have multiple uterus'.

Oh yeah I forgot that part. She actually...

Idk how it's possible to have like 70 kids. She has to be like 80 years old then lol. You're right cenkiss. She has to do something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Maybe her power has to do with birth? A devil fruit that controls life would be one of the most OP things possible.
    Her devil fruit making life could work up to a certain point; look at all the shit that was singing and dancing around her. All happy over a tea party from hell.

Not only that; her kids / family are candy made to life. Pudding isn't just a name. It's her actual food.

Why are they even talking about Pekoms? I mean, he's right there...

Also; What do we really know about Nami's past?

She seems a bit... alerted.

It's probably just me looking too deep into it. Would be funny if she was actually Nami Charlotte.

Oh yeah. Totally forgot about Lola lol. Nevermind :P

A devil fruit to control life? Sounds...underwhelming. I mean I guess it could be used in unique ways like literally every other devil fruit but meh.

Big Momma has some real strenght in her when she is in a food rage. Damn.

So her DF has to do with life after all. Taking, and possible giving too, after she drools(?) on you.

Big Mom sure knows a lot... Jinbe might not be leaving her crew yet, but he might be telling her the SH have arrived.

I gotta say though, BM looks rather, awesome. For a big psycho lady going rampage and all that.

I wonder how tall she is compared to Kaido. Even sitting on her ass she's atleast 3 times as tall as Jinbe.

And well, let's say her devil fruit is indeed taking life force of the living (humans/animals) and that she can animate stuff, then yes. I believe she might be able to animate a whole island if she has enough life force.

Getting more and more curious about her. Can't wait till the fight starts.

Just read chapter. Yeah she looked like king Kong on that tower but with her son she looked like twice a normal person's size.

I still don't know about her power but she seems mad interesting. I actually like her. She's astute too.

Surprisingly Jinbei is loved and accepted by everyone in the town. I didn't know he was that vital to the Big Mom Crew.

Who are those people on the double page colored spread on the left?