I am pretty sure the king knows where they live so surely he will visit them some day.

Will Fujitora really fight this time though? So far he has always been kind of holding back.

Law probably made sure the Admiral's wont get to them. Otherwise Zoro has to fight Fujitora (which seems a bit too early)
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I was under the impression that they're leaving the country. It seemed like Kyros was at least. I thought Rebeccah was joining him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I was under the impression that they're leaving the country. It seemed like Kyros was at least. I thought Rebeccah was joining him.
    He was going to leave because he thought he had to get as far away from her as he could, but there is really no reason they can't just live in that house now. It's where they lived before when Scarlet was said to have left the country anyways so only the King and Violet know it's there.

I am curious what knocked down all those soldiers. They said it wasn't haki. Perhaps it was Fujitora?

But how would Fujitora have done that? Wasn't he on the other side of the island moving in on the straw hats? And even though he has been going easy on them all the time, he does seem like he is planning on fighting them now...

Also, the mangastream says that they are still "concious" instead of the normal "unconcious" state they would have been...

C'mon guys. It was the dwarves who were so short and unnoticable who pulled them down to let Luffy and Rebeccah escape.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    But how would Fujitora have done that? Wasn't he on the other side of the island moving in on the straw hats? And even though he has been going easy on them all the time, he does seem like he is planning on fighting them now...

Also, the mangastream says that they are still "concious" instead of the normal "unconcious" state they would have been...
    That's why I thought it might be Fujitora since he could use his gravity to smash them into the ground without knocking them out.
    C'mon guys. It was the dwarves who were so short and unnoticable who pulled them down to let Luffy and Rebeccah escape.
    Ah yeah, good call.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys do you think it will be epic if they used this song again? when Luffy finally defeats Doflamingo in the anime? (It's been used in the anime when Luffy finally defeated Crocodile in their last fight in Alabasta arc)

From the start until 1:05

New chap.

Luffy fighting Admiral now is cool, but meh he should be tired from DD fight so I expect it to be a quick skirmish where Fujatori takes a dive. Although, lol at him floating like the entire city. I wonder if anyone with his fruit could do that or if it's just because he's Admiral level. I guess Sabo -did- get off easy.

Law speaking with Sengoku was interesting. I didn't think the two would recognize each other at all. D's suffering tragedies or whatever...that's weird.

Damnit Fujitora xD Way to show off his strenght / range.

Surely they won't fight serious? The tears from the princess "should" have healed him some, enough to maybe fight for a few minutes (did he even get healed by the tear thingie?)

I kinda hoped the D would have been explained a bit. Guess it will take a long time before we actually will know about it :/

We expected 1 new straw hat, we got 5000.

Hmmmm. It's not like I hate you or anything Cenkiss.

Silly battle against Admiral.

Citizens knowing about Kyros was nice.

Everyone joining Luffy's army is nice, but also expected. I'm kinda ready to just get out into the world now that Admiral even said Luffy is gonna be in Hell.

I don't see Luffy accepting that many people below him. Usopp on the other hand... He will gladly invite them all over to be his underlings :P

It's too late, they're all gonna be under him. But they're not gonna do it now. Idk how Luffy would even organize all that. He doesn't have the knowledge to create an infrastructure like a Yonkou would. We need Nami or Robin or Sanji. Good thing the first mate is there though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Straw Hat Pirates navy confirmed.

The navy is dumb. Did we really even have any ship battles that we need these people? Because the straw hats already take on a hundred thousand people by themselves...

The navy is dumb. Did we really even have any ship battles that we need these people? Because the straw hats already take on a hundred thousand people by themselves...
    Some of the major battles have seen hordes of people allied with luffy. Franky's guys at Enies Lobby, the prisoners escaping from Impel Down, the war of the best, and of course this most recent arc with the former toys vs the Doflamingo family.
    Considering their next target is Kaido, who apparently has a large fleet himself, I'm sure the extra man-power will come in use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Slackers, One Piece thread relegated to the 4th page of this section?

Anyway, told ya, Straw Hat Navy confirmed.

Well. It was on break last week lol.

But yeah I got lazy since I wasn't on desktop so I didn't feel like searching for the thread.

This week's chapter kinda went as expected. Luffy basically rejects them but they do it anyway since he isn't a strict leader type. Idk who the fuck that guy dealing with DD was but I'm glad he got owned. Fuja continued being nice.

Actually I'm surprised how they just sat around the port so long. Seemed kinda dumb since they were on the run.

Straw Hat crew was Straw Hat crew. Lol @ Zoro drinking the alcohol. He had a panel where he was licking his lips kinda.

Btw, this should officially end the arc. We saw Kyros so that's done. Maybe we just have to see marines handle shit but otherwise BYE BYE DRESSROSA. THEE SHALL BE MISSED.

10+ Year Old Account
    These chapters have sucked for a long time. Honestly, after reading Toriko, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Bleach, Shokugeki no Soma, Prison School (funny as fuck!), Feng Shen Ji, One Punch Man, you start to really depreciate OP chapters that don't ride on the hype train as much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell View Post
    Fairy tale he says
    Damn you!!!!