Meh. Just a lot of talking. Party is getting split up, AGAIN.

How do they even want to get Sanji back with half the crew...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Meh. Just a lot of talking. Party is getting split up, AGAIN.

How do they even want to get Sanji back with half the crew...
    Thing is, we didn't see Brook, Nami and Chopper a lot since they were with Sanji. I think Oda is doing this to balance things out, with only the four of them on this mission it will be fun to watch them fight, we already know that Nami and Brook use some combo attack and it's always fun to watch Chopper fight imo.

New chap

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    This chapter was sick. There's really a war on two fronts now. Probably some people will stay around Zou to fuck up Jack and kick things off with Kaidou, and Luffy and a few others (definitely Nami) will go after Sanji.
    Was pretty obvious the people who left for Zou are now going with Luffy to get Sanji.

Like, I understand and all, but I'm unhappy the Straw Hats are getting separated at such an important time.

Also, thank god Nami told those guys to stfu. I thought it was gonna be a do-nothing chapter. Not sure what they were talking about with the navigation though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if the crew was going to get split up again, at least we will get to see some focus on the crew members who we really have not seen much of in a long time. Still kind of bummed that they are splitting but with Zoro seemingly heading for Wano maybe he will get to learn some samurai techniques off screen. Since it looks like it will just be Luffy, Nami, Chopper, and Brook heading to Whole Cake Island to save Sanji, I wonder if we will see some new allies. Just those four (and maybe Pekoms) do not seem like enough to rescue Sanji. Maybe we really will get to see Jinbe again here pretty soon.

Nice to get some info on what happened to Marco and the rest of the former Whitebeard Pirates. They got their asses kicked and ran off to lick their wounds someplace. I am interested to see how they have all changed over the two years.

Also, thank god Nami told those guys to stfu. I thought it was gonna be a do-nothing chapter. Not sure what they were talking about with the navigation though.
    It seems that the assumption that Raftel is at the end of the Grand Line where all the Log Pose paths lead is not actually true. They lead to someplace that reveals the secret of the poneglyphs and of the existence of Raftel, but not it's location or I am guessing how to actually read the poneglyphs. That means Raftel could be pretty much anyplace. I wonder if this means we won't be getting any random one-off island story arcs anymore since there doesn't really seem to be much reason to just follow the Log Pose. That would kind of be a bummer.

Conqueror's Haki yo!

Poor Jack getting his ass swooped left and right. We still didn't see him in a proper fight, no time for small fries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Is this Haoshoku though? Or is it the weird ability we know Gol D Roger had that let him hear the sea kings (and that we knew Luffy already has as well)? It could be Haki or it could be something else entirely.
    Yep. That's exactly what it is.

Idk why Piano teeth is in contact with Kaidou.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. That's exactly what it is.

Idk why Piano teeth is in contact with Kaidou.
    Scratchmen, Hawkins, and Kid must be working with Kaido now. We know they were after Shanks and last we saw them, they were face to face with Kaido.

Vivi! The hype is real for this marriage.

Pekom being pressed against the food bag. x)

Edit : New chap 14/04/2016

Loved this chapter.

Seems like Blackbeard didn't take long to whip out the revolutionary army.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-04-14 at 01:53 PM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Vivi! The hype is real for this marriage.

Pekom being pressed against the food bag. x)

Edit : New chap 14/04/2016

Loved this chapter.

Seems like Blackbeard didn't take long to whip out the revolutionary army
    which is unconfirmed, i doubt the RA got defeated, dragon may have left the place before BB arrived.

Carrot for Nakama 2016!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Carrot for Nakama 2016!
    As soon as she went nuts on Luffy for eating the carrot I just knew people were going to start saying this.

I had to fast read the chapter yesterday morning. Uhhhh, yeah. Reverie is sooner than I expected. Vivi is pretty agile for a princess...Normal people shouldn't be able to do that. She was never really strong in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by skizzit View Post
    as soon as she went nuts on luffy for eating the carrot i just knew people were going to start saying this.
    #makethousandsunnygreatagain

#makethousandsunnygreatagain
    Carrot for Nakama 2016!
    Its comments like these that have me favor you. I agree though she fits a nice niche
    > A combatant
    > Supposeably stronger the most other minks as stated by Pedro
    > Is animal def unique
    > has a gimmick like the other strawhats
    > is a female

I support Carrot for next nakama. But I hate her name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    Its comments like these that have me favor you. I agree though she fits a nice niche
    > A combatant
    > Supposeably stronger the most other minks as stated by Pedro
    > Is animal def unique
    > has a gimmick like the other strawhats
    > is a female

I support Carrot for next nakama. But I hate her name.
    Yeah I like her better then any of the other many characters people have championed to join in the past like Shirohoshi or Rebecca. I still think Pekoms would be more interesting though.

Poor Jack being stuck at the bottom of the ocean because he's a fishman, guess we know why he had a metal jaw now (to hide his race). x)

So Kid got beat up badly and Scratchman + Hawkins must have decided to work for Kaido instead of being stubborn idiots.

Also Big Mom's fleet is the Chocolate Factory. I hope Pudding has a horrible personality, could be fun to watch.

So we got sad drunk Kaidou and mad drunk Kaidou. I can't wait to see happy drunk Kaidou and hungover Kaidou.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What about horny drunk Kaidou?
    Boy's gonna make his move on Big Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Poor Jack being stuck at the bottom of the ocean because he's a fishman, guess we know why he had a metal jaw now (to hide his race). x)

So Kid got beat up badly and Scratchman + Hawkins must have decided to work for Kaido instead of being stubborn idiots.

Also Big Mom's fleet is the Chocolate Factory. I hope Pudding has a horrible personality, could be fun to watch.
    Oh shit you explained so much to me. I thought Jack was just weird and didn't understand how he survived underwater. No wonder he's such a beast and didn't care about transforming in water.

And yeah that's why piano teeth helped Kaidou but Kidd didn't. They got fucked up easily. Kaidou is strong, I'm worried now. I don't think Luffy can 1v1 him........

10+ Year Old Account
    Luffy barely beat Doflamingo and that was only with the help of Law. I don't think he would have a chance against a beast like Kaido any time soon. Big Mom is a maybe because we really have not seen her do much and her power seems to more come from her crew but who knows. She likely isn't a Yonko for nothing.

So Sanji's bride-to-be isn't Lola, but Big Mom seems to have at least 34 other daughters so there still is a possibility Lola is one of them.