Page 85 of 135 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I mean. He basically cut a city in half...that shit was epic. I read that chapter like 9 times the day it came out.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh it looked to me like he was getting pushed around. It was a miracle his Haki even lasted. The first thing I thought when Luffy said Cracker's body was hard was that the world is big and yeah, I respect people like Mihawk and Diamond Jozu and everyone even more. Shit is tough.

I'm actually disappointed Luffy one shot the guy as soon as he used Gear 4. The fight should have been a bit longer.
    We don't know it was a one shot yet though, the chapter just shows him punching him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    His eyes went white, that means he is KO'd
    EHHHHH, we've seen plenty of people take shots like that an get back up. Consider Lucci. When he tanked gear 3rd he went white eye but still got back up
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

I'm feeling bad for Sanji

Chapter was pretty good. Seeing some of Sanji's past and his struggle.

So Sanji isn't even a human? He's a test tube baby?

Seems like Poison Pink has some sympathy for him but she caved into peer pressure.

Seems like Poison Pink has some sympathy for him but she caved into peer pressure.
    I'm sure she'll come around and let him out of the handcuffs

10+ Year Old Account

I dunno. His father still calls him his son and mentioned that he had a mother. I am guessing there was some genetic modification, possibly that lead to the mother's death, but not that he is a straight up clone grown in a test tube like the Germa 66 Soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    I'm sure she'll come around and let him out of the handcuffs
    I think she's the worst of them all, she'll be "helping" him and then backstab him in the back.

i kinda get that feeling too. like she'll help him take down her father just so she can take the head of the family instead
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    I think she's the worst of them all, she'll be "helping" him and then backstab him in the back.
    we already know she does what she does to avoid being bullied herself

Quote Originally Posted by cocoapuffs View Post
    we already know she does what she does to avoid being bullied herself
    Best way to gain Sanji's trust is to act like a potential victim.

Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Best way to gain Sanji's trust is to act like a potential victim.
    i'll be shocked if shes really playing that long of a con, from when they were kids until now

New chap.

Pretty good, it explains stuff. Poison Pink really was helpful and cares for Sanji. And you h8ers were doubting her good intentions....

Fluffy ate the biscuits LOL. But this guy is strong. An 11 hour fight already, damn yo.

Deleted
    Haven't every princesses so far sided with Luffy?

Vivi, Shirahoshi, Viola and Rebecca then there is Boa. Wouldn't be surprised if Reiju end up siding with Luffy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Btw his brothers are genetically designed to be assholes . . .
    Hmmmm I don't think their personalities were modified. Most people born to prestigious families who are also skilled are assholes. The way that line got translated just makes it seem like Poison Pink isn't mean like them even though they're strong.

Btw I forgot to comment on Sanji's Mom. So they weren't test tube babies. Damn yo any women who popped out 5 kids at once would be hospitalized for years and years. I feel bad that there wasn't any conclusion to her storyline...maybe she's still alive. It was nice that she was so kind to Sanji and ate his food even though that, not only was it poorly cooked, but it got fucked up during delivery. I feel bad for her, even if she was just genuinely nice, it seems like Judge and the other 4 kids only care about training and don't even visit her.

Deleted
    I can't wait for Sanji to brutally kicks all his siblings + dad ass

New chap.

So Luffy couldn't just eat the crowd as crackers, Nami was weakening them with water.

Luffy is suddenly able to withstand this sword hit and cannon balls him straight through his own crackers. Which should be a KO since he said he can't take any pain. I guess even though it looks silly, it's legitimate since Luffy prepped for that attack for 11 hours.

Although I don't see why Cracker could cut Luffy before, but not now.

Vinsmoke family is moving out.

Chopper and rabbit girl are still in the mirror world.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's getting ridiculous with these breaks already... we've been having more breaks than chapters lately.

Yeah there are a lot of breaks. It really breaks the momentum. The story feels like it's barely moving.

New chap.

It was good and it pushed the story along. Sanji is saying he may actually marry her and he may, but I don't think his adventure will stop.

Luffy is facing a whole army. He better regrow that tooth.

One Piece is on break next week. That's ridiculous, it's really killing the flow of the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    When Sanji was "fighting" Luffy and dissing him, all i could think of was "this would be a perfect moment to have a Sanji vs Zoro" moment.