Heroic race? Do anyone care about the first bosses?

Reason why i ask is because i can see that Blood Legion got their first kill 7 hours ago, while for example Method hasn't even started because of the Eu servers being down and they won't be able to start for another 4-5 hours atleast, meaning that US servers have 11 more hours than EU servers. So, does the first bosses matter or is it going to come down to Klaxxi and Garrosh?

Question time: Does Wowprogress make up for this lost time when they go and see who was the quickest? Let's say that Klaxxi and Garrosh get's "facerolled" and Blood legion brings Garrosh down in 12 hours from now. Then Method comes along and kills Garrosh in 20 hours from now. This would mean that Method was doing it 3 hours faster than Blood Legion, but will this show on wowprogress?

Deleted
    don't compare EU to US
    what happens on EU servers stays on EU servers, same as it is for US.

Quote Originally Posted by SirAaron View Post
    don't compare EU to US
    what happens on EU servers stays on EU servers, same as it is for US.
    Well, that is kind of wrong. Don't compare EU/US to Asian WoW would be better.

Btw, I'm also interested in how it works with the time difference and world first.

Since Vanilla, it has been established that who kill a boss first, is first (unless they get banned for exploiting...).

Deleted
    Its all pretty irrelevant anyway, if the guild that get world first Garrosh Heroic needs 200 attempts before he dies and the second guild needs 100 who is better ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Since Vanilla, it has been established that who kill a boss first, is first (unless they get banned for exploiting...).
    ...and it's normally an EU guild that gets that first kill

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Which it totally wrong, as since Classic American servers have always taken first kills yet almost always lost the European Kills on the final bosses. Strange, huh?

Now don't get me wrong, I'm Asian, so it's of no difference to me whether an US or EU guild get world first. Just telling the OP that it has been that way since Vanilla, and there doesn't seem to be a need for it to get changed (or it would have been changed during these 8+ years of raiding). If you take time difference into consideration, then people will also ask for more secondary conditions to evaluate a kill (i.e: number of pulls, number of good pulls, RNG, hours of raiding, etc.) - it will be a mess to consider all these in an automatic list of progression.

Deleted
    Generally alot of people seemed interested last night, at one point we had over a thousand people viewing our new site that we have been working on (www.flaskup.com) although, generally speaking we were very fast in posting updates via twitter or the site considering we had 2 people online.

If people are interested we will be updating it throughout the RaceToWorldFirst and we hope to have more interviews scheduled as soon as a guild has killed Garrosh!

10+ Year Old Account
    There were over 5000 ppl watching the duality twitch stream last night, but I wouldn't say it was people interested in 'the race' more people wanting to see how other guilds are doing it for research purposes etc. I'm in a 3 day guild, but from what I saw last night, I'd be kinda disappointed if we don't go 2-3 HC this week atleast.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee