The only RNG component of this fight that you can really just be randomly one shotted (multishot+fiery edge) is a non-issue assuming you dont have Hisek and Iyyokuk up at the same time. Ginvis completely cancels aim if you are targeted, its also perfect for rotating on fiery edges: ginvis> ice block> ginivis (Iyyokuk should be dead by now. If not, you should probably still have your healthstone). In addition it can be used as a huge defensive vs. parasites and can be used to remove green catalyst DoT from xaril.
I also have started using ice block glyph on this so I can get the benefit of ice block on the fiery edge without having to sit in it full duration.
Arcane is completely fine here. Fire is also good.
I happened to play arcane
As people have stated above me, you dont really need to move all that much for this fight. People Can CD or "Drop Aggro" Aims, and the remaining ones that need to be soaked, my group found it best to not have everyone rush to soak it. (People start overlapping the Aim damage). So if you split your raid into groups (Some soak left aims, some soak right) then the Aim's that DO need to be soaked, may not even land on your side.
Things to Note
- In Arcane you have access to a slow If your group needs/wants to slow Bloods
- Fire is much more mobile and will help in the situations you do have to move
- Invis Aims on you
- Our group moved out from our "closer" positions whenever Puddles Dropped, You can still dps from the outskirts of the room
- Very minor Movements for Ka'roz's Dashes and Hisek's Rapid Fire
- Communication to your group is key to downing this fight.