1. #1

    Please help with addon

    Hey dudes. I saw Pretzul stream, and i need to know one thing...what addon he uses for track his trinket procs?he has trinket icon and if trinket proc => green timer show how long is proc available and if proc end => red timer show how long it will be available again..this addon is TellMeWhen or WeakAuras or else?and how I can setup this..
    you can see what i mean here twitch.tv/pretzul/c/3967366
    Thx for any answers have a nice day

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by bl1zzaga View Post
    Hey dudes. I saw Pretzul stream, and i need to know one thing...what addon he uses for track his trinket procs?he has trinket icon and if trinket proc => green timer show how long is proc available and if proc end => red timer show how long it will be available again..this addon is TellMeWhen or WeakAuras or else?and how I can setup this..
    you can see what i mean here twitch.tv/pretzul/c/3967366
    Thx for any answers have a nice day
    No idea but you can easily make TMW icons or WA do the same thing. What trinkets do you want done?

  3. #3
    I have PBOI and Totem...i use TMW addon, but i cant setup duration of proc and cooldown to one icon like Pretzul :-(

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bl1zzaga View Post
    I have PBOI and Totem...i use TMW addon, but i cant setup duration of proc and cooldown to one icon like Pretzul :-(
    Let me play around with it after maintenance. Your other option is to play around with the transparency for the proc, only becoming visible if PBoI procs. I just use 2 icons. 1 for proc, 1 for ICD. My groups are set up by their functions so it's easy to track.

  5. #5
    Looks like the addon ExtraCD

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    Looks like the addon ExtraCD
    yes is it..thx dude

  7. #7
    High Overlord Huevos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    173
    Just FYI, ExtraCD doesn't take into account the effect of AT. If you extend the PBoI proc with it the cooldown will end however many seconds late that you extended it. ExtraCD seems to treat it as a 95 ICD that starts when the buff drops, rather than 115 that starts when the buff is applied, which is how it actually functions. And iirc it will also show it ending way too soon if you have PBoI proc inside AT and don't cancel.

    You can easily set up an ICD tracker with TMW, which will properly take AT into account. I ditched ExtraCD after I got sick of watching my trinket proc with 4 or 5 seconds left on the CD.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Huevos View Post
    Just FYI, ExtraCD doesn't take into account the effect of AT. If you extend the PBoI proc with it the cooldown will end however many seconds late that you extended it. ExtraCD seems to treat it as a 95 ICD that starts when the buff drops, rather than 115 that starts when the buff is applied, which is how it actually functions. And iirc it will also show it ending way too soon if you have PBoI proc inside AT and don't cancel.

    You can easily set up an ICD tracker with TMW, which will properly take AT into account. I ditched ExtraCD after I got sick of watching my trinket proc with 4 or 5 seconds left on the CD.
    I did not know this! Will definitely change tonight.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1129 View Post
    I did not know this! Will definitely change tonight.
    By lowering the visibility of procs when not procced it reduces clutter. I only use TMW because it's accurate and reliable. I'll make a string in a bit for PBoI (proc and ICD) with KTT with it. Easy stuff, you just have to individually track ICD and proc.

    To OP: get OmniCC or the like if you prefer countdowns.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's a string for PBoI proc, KTT proc and PBoI ICD (left to right on the icons). It's set up to be solid when the ICD is up, 50% transparent with a timer when on ICD. Int procs will stay invisible unless procced.

    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-6614701411925061 ^f-48^Sx ^F5576726330703791^f-45 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SColumns^N3 ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SExpanded~`Mind ^SUnAlpha^N0.24 ^SCustomTex^S146046 ^SShowTimer^B ^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Sbuff ^SName^SToxic~`Power ^SCustomTex^S148906 ^SEnabled^B ^SShowTimerText^B ^t^N3^T ^SType^Sicd ^SName^SExpanded~`Mind:~`115 ^SUnAlpha^N0.5 ^SShowWhen^N3 ^SCustomTex^S146046 ^SEnabled^B ^t^N4^T ^SEnabled^B ^t^t^t^N62602^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N7 ^^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •