Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFrWZk5gRJA

Link to the Horde ending. Thrall and the other Horde leaders throw their support behind Vol'jin. So yeah, he's Warchief alright.

Being an Alliance player, I really have nothing for or against Vol'jin. Seems like it may be interesting though.

From the Alliance standpoint, I was quite satisfied. You have to keep in mind that it would be impossible from a gameplay standpoint for the Alliance to do anything more than what was portrayed in the cinematic and what was alluded to in the future in the following quest text from Varian. The King, standing *in fucking Orgrimmar* tells the new Warchief, with the other leaders present that if this shit hits the fan again, they will be utterly destroyed. And not a damn one of them did anything other than stare blankly as he grabbed his sword and left them to rebuild their faction.

Couple that with the fact that even from a storytelling standpoint, why would the Alliance want Orgrimmar, Thunderbluff, or any of the Kalimdor capitols? What would we do with them, install indoor plumbing? They would be more trouble than they're worth and Varian was absolutely right in saying it would cause too many casualties. He seems to be making the smart play, heading back to Eastern Kingdoms, re-establishing an Alliance presence in Theramore, and focusing on the Horde race that *is* a genuine threat still, and *does* have things that the Alliance wants, The Forsaken. What better than for this new "proactive" Alliance to capitalize on it's current position than to retake Gilnaeas? And no, I don't think for a second we'll "reclaim Lordaeron" so let's not even go there. Gilnaeas is good enough, as it's an expansion of a Horde race at the moment, not one of their capitals. So the Alliance can take it, gameplay balance is unaffected, and the Alliance gets to feel badass for a bit and maybe get some good storytelling especially when you consider Jana seems to have a permanent case of the Mondays.

Wonderful to see Vol'jin taken from a loreless wonder to the Warchief, they've done a great job of writing him since Cataclysm. I always wanted to see him shine, brings a tear to me old eye it does. A Warchief I'm proud to serve. Even Sylvanas gave him a little nod of respect haha.

Also, the post-cinematic in Vale does a beautiful job of bookending the whole expansion. And we finally know... what is worth fighting for
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Ehhh that was pretty lackluster, and quite frankly I thought Varian acted like a bitch.
    Yeah. Metzan is pretty terrible at personalities. I also don´t get the new anger Thrall has towards the alliance. It was like they decided that becase Jaina has gone hardcore, than now Thrall must also?

But for sure, Jaina is being set up to be the next Garrosh.

Wow... finally this warchief, been wating for so long! THE BEST warchief there is!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellixen View Post
    Or Kael'thas/Old'Blanchy
    Or Onyxia and Nefarian.

And that one other important dragon guy... The word "wing" was somewhere in his name... Oh, who was that?

You know what, forget it. Probably not that important anyways. Any dragon can get an entire expansion about them nowadays, right?

Quote Originally Posted by shinikage View Post
    i feel that someway or another garrosh will scape from the trial and we will be seeing him again on the next expac
    Bout a year and a half ago when Theramore got to experience what it was like to be Hiroshima.

So, it's confirmed Jaina will turn evil in the next expansion. Yay, let's kill off another alliance hero, while scumbag Garrosh is left alive until further notice.
    Last edited by Sammonoske; 2013-09-12 at 05:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    Yeah. Metzan is pretty terrible at personalities. I also don´t get the new anger Thrall has towards the alliance. It was like they decided that becase Jaina has gone hardcore, than now Thrall must also?
    The only anger Thrall really showed was at the thought of Garrosh being chained up by the Alliance, and if you think of Thrall's long history, you might realize that the imprisonment of orcs by the Alliance might just be a sore point for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    Jaina confirmed for new Sylvanbitch.

*EDIT Jaina Proudbitch
    Seriously, all the "Jaina's the new Garrosh" people really missed the mark that you clearly didn't.

Wow, Jaina's a bitch.

Varian should have taken Jaina's advice. I don't want to be a part of either faction now. I wonder if the Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring, Southsea Buccaneers, Scourge, etc are hiring?
    Last edited by GoldNSilence; 2013-09-12 at 06:27 AM.

Lol I like how Voljin was basically like, "I CALL WARCHIEF!" and Thrall's like "Well, he called it."

Also, I hope Garrosh has a good attorney.

Can Vol'jin afford to wear a pair of pants now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mukki View Post
    Lol I like how Voljin was basically like, "I CALL WARCHIEF!" and Thrall's like "Well, he called it."
    Vol'jin immediately said "You're the Warchief, love you BFF." and Thrall was like "No. Nooooooo. Old Gods, no. You're Warchief now. Later, bitches."

Quote Originally Posted by GoldNSilence View Post
    Varian should have taken Jaina's advice. I don't want to be a part of either faction now. I wonder if the Argent Dawn, Cenarion Circle, Earthen Ring, Southsea Buccaneers, Scourge, etc are hiring?
    World of Warcraft: The rebel alliance Next expansion both sides saying fuck it and joining together.

Time to reroll Alliance.

How did that panda guy survive Garrosh chaining him around the neck and pulling him through the air to be impaled on his axe? That's just laughable and as always Blizzard are way too afraid to kill off anyone.

So all that talk of a "unexpected" warchief was bs then

R.I.P the true Horde.
    Time to reroll alliance.

Unexpected heh ...

Vol'jin was pretty much the first choice in most people's minds.

Lor'themar would be unexpected. Sylvanas would be very unexpected. Goblin leader would be WTF.

Vol'jin? People saw coming a mile away. Unexpected my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post

But for sure, Jaina is being set up to be the next Garrosh.
    Can we hire real voice actors now along with a decent director and script writers who aren't over paid fan fiction writers?

varian had the perfect chance to tell the guards to take jaina away, that would've been so much cooler lol