Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Would have been way more fun to end this in a bloodbath with a some leaders killed while they could, then brought back War in World of Warcraft in next expansion.
    The entire expansion was about a war and Cataclysm was covered in territorial conquests that took out entire quest hubs for one faction and gave it to another. Don't worry. There's always been war in Warcraft. For Thrall's sake people.

Deleted
    Can somebody explain what happened to Jaina (I haven't played since Cata launched?)

She seems more like a vengeful bitch than a peace-loving sorceress.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW what happens to Theramore and other lands that were lost during the war now?

I find it really funny how all people go against Vol'Jin being Warcheif....

Yes he was expected....At first.
    Then when we got that "it will be someone unexpected" We all went crazy and went from Vol'Jin to Thrall/Lor'thremar/Baine/Rexxar Etc etc with all that There must be a orc Warchief...And at that moment, Vol'Jin became the unexpected. So stop bitching around. This was a really good cinematic, brought some good of horde and alliance.

If there is a troll warchief, we stell need a orc leader...
    But who? Saurfang? Eitrigg? I highly doubt, that Thrall will become Orc leader. He is still depictured as member of the Earthern Ring..,
    Or a council like boss?

Very disappointed with the choice of Vol'Jin. He's wrong, he is worthy of the mantle, but he surely is not fit for it.
    Anyways, at least I'm very glad that Garrosh didn't die; hope we'll see more of him later, he deserves it for all the bad character building he's been through!

Now to wait for 5.5.

Something tells me they are prepping Jaina to be the next vessel of the Old Gods' control, or at least a major target of the maddening whispers.

niiice, had a feeling it would be Vol'jin after they upgraded his model + armor, + he is the only one that can lead the horde, i like saurfang and eitrigg but both are getting elderly, and eventho i like sylvanas she cant be trusted.

Deleted
    Gilneas...Rebuild...

The actual Garrosh bit was pretty nice, imo. Vol'jin is a good choice for warchief, because he is cool but he is also less stable as a choice so there is a good possibility for more horde leadership politics once he has served a while (without it necessarily ending in another revolt). I mainly play Alliance, and the main reason for me why it is so hard to get into that 'Alliance fist pump' is that Varian is just so annoying most of the time. I think it's a combination of his weird model and the script he gets... If literally any other alliance leader had done that part in their way I would have liked it better. Even Mekkatorque D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I have such a strong urge to smash Jainas face into the concrete.
    inb4 Jaina raid

Quote Originally Posted by shinymanuel View Post
    gilneas...rebuild...
    Finally! A sign \o/

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Honestly disappointed. An Orc should've been Warchief. Besides that, who will be the Orc faction leader?
    Thrall will be our leader....he said he would follow Vol'jin. He can lead a race just not the whole Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all know the blizzard drill it goes like this.

Random Demon "We must free garrosh from his cage and make him the leader of our new army"

Garrosh "Hi demon,yeah sure ill join you"

Random Demon "Yeah we need you to prove yourself to us so your first task is to clean out my basement"

WORLD OF WARCRAFT THE DARK BELOW (his basement) tm

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbzow View Post
    I find it really funny how all people go against Vol'Jin being Warcheif....

Yes he was expected....At first.
    Then when we got that "it will be someone unexpected" We all went crazy and went from Vol'Jin to Thrall/Lor'thremar/Baine/Rexxar Etc etc with all that There must be a orc Warchief...And at that moment, Vol'Jin became the unexpected. So stop bitching around. This was a really good cinematic, brought some good of horde and alliance.
    If Blizzard did not open their big mouth about it being "unexpected", Vol'jin would have went down a lot better. Players don't appreciate being "tricked" and fucked around with.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KageKitsune28 View Post
    Thrall will be our leader....he said he would follow Vol'jin. He can lead a race just not the whole Horde.

He assembled the Horde. He lead the effort to save the whole of Azeroth. But he can't lead the Horde?

Vol'jin ... 8 years to retake Echo Isle with the Horde's help. Lead a rebellion ... with Thrall's help. Why is Vol'jin supposedly the better choice for Warchief of the Horde?

With Jaina going crazy and what not. This whole story arch has got to be the biggest fuck up of WoW's lore ever.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2013-09-12 at 02:55 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxeley View Post
    Got a real strong inclination someone from the alliance will do something to piss Vol'jin and the horde. It's just gotta be, why else would Vol'jin even think for a second about following Garrosh's path. Either someone almost completely forgotten from the Alliance's past will stir things up or Jaina herself. It's just gotta be, otherwise; they'll need to change the name to World of Peacecraft and that won't be any fun.
    Didn't you see the hate in Vol'jins eyes when he looked up at Varian? Vol'jin hates the alliance as much as any orc. The war will go on, the "uphold honor" crap was just about crossing lines. There are things you don't do, even in war.

"Honor, no matter how dire the battle, never forsake it."

Are the Alliance pretty much idiots?

The Horde - "Vol'jin, you fought great against Garrosh. You deserve to be our new leader"

The Alliance - "Look at them! They must be plotting to destroy us! We must attack them now!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioo View Post
    How did that panda guy survive Garrosh chaining him around the neck and pulling him through the air to be impaled on his axe? That's just laughable and as always Blizzard are way too afraid to kill off anyone.
    Because the panda was too fat. His fat protected him.

Not even joking, fat is like body armour. People have survived being knifed because they were so fat the blade couldn't reach anything vital.

Taran Zhu is just that fat.

Deleted
    I think Jaina is the "new Garrosh", she'll go crazy sooner or later....she's already on the edge

This looks like a fair balance for each side.
    Horde gets a wise choice for Warchief, Alliance gets a tough speech and stern warning from their leader.
    I'm fine with this in either direction.