10+ Year Old Account

In 5.4, are Shaman going to get Big Bad Voodoo?

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=67414#abilities

Well, are they?

Mod edit: Removed spoilers in the title, in particular as it can get splashed both on the forum overview and on the "recent threads" bit on the main page. Spoilers in-thread are fine (if marked as such), but that's a bit much.
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-09-12 at 01:46 PM.

It's going to be one of those epic class quest which will require the next three expansion that also needs a class quest that was removed two expansion ago.

Deleted
    Thanks for the spoilers... what did you think about putting that in a TITLE of a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    Thanks for the spoilers... what did you think about putting that in a TITLE of a thread?
    "I am on a fansite dedicated to news about WoW and I am surprised at a spoiler about a recent raid patch"

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy fuck.

Going to MMO-C. Seeing thread in upper right window.

Spoiled.

Eyes bleeding.

Troll is new warchief -> give shamans new spell that is overpowered and unbalanced byonde messure. what did I just read? where is the logic behind this, makes no sense.

Deleted
    Since when is he a shaman? Hes a shadow hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormstrîke View Post
    Why are you on mmo champion if you don't want to have the story spoiled? Herp derp

Neat spoilers.

Also every idiot saying "y r u on mmo champ ur dum" is retarded. It's really easy to avoid the front page and spoilers and just use class forums a place that should normally be free of spoilers.

derp
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    SPOILERS! dude think you should change the title next time

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Since when is he a shaman? Hes a shadow hunter
    Shadow hunters are basically troll ''dark''ish shaman.

They have chain heal, hex, spirit wards.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Neat spoilers.

Also every idiot saying "y r u on mmo champ ur dum" is retarded. It's really easy to avoid the front page and spoilers and just use class forums a place that should normally be free of spoilers.

derp
    Or you could just watch the 2 min video on the front page and stop complaining.

Fucking retard, how brain dead do you have to be to make such a thread name....

There goes 1 surprise for my afterwork watching of the movies....

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2013-09-12 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Shadow hunters are basically troll ''dark''ish shaman.

They have chain heal, hex, spirit wards.

- - - Updated - - -

Or you could just watch the 2 min video on the front page and stop complaining.
    Or I could watch it after I actually get to do the fight and enjoy it.
    Hi Sephurik

While the spoiler is a pain in the ass, and was stupid, are you guys really shocked to find spoilers on a World of Warcraft fan site? It was bound to happen within the title somewhere, so don't all act surprised.

Deleted
    I was working so hard on ignoring all the news about anything on the front page, since I wanted to find out myself after we kill the boss (sunday I think). Hard to avoid a thread title in a CLASS forum...

Deleted
    Thanks, just thanks for that.
    and here i whas thinking i wouldnt get spoilerd if i am in my own class forum instead of general forum.
    how i have been proven wrong.

Big bad voodoo would be a rather useless spell in WoW, since in PvP you can be either interrupted or stunned/feared/knockbacked - and in PvE it would have to be very weak in order to not cause shaman stacking or other forms of imbalance.

What i can imagine happening is something like "Great Nasty Voodoo" that gives all allies within 40yards a X% damage reduction for a few seconds - but even that might lead to some kind of balance issues.

Deleted
    LOL people are actually surprised at the new warchief? Did you play the game during the last 2 years? And it's MMOC?

OT: That spell would have to be seriously balanced because group wide invulnerability is extremely overpowered. In addition, I don't see any shaman spec getting it because blizz have stated that they don't want a group DR spell for resto specifically and having it on the other two specs would be broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm shutting this down, since the thread just became about the (now removed) spoiler in the title, and I don't think anything good will come out of it at this point.