Deleted

Balance Druid - Ilevel vs Dummy Dps

Hey guys, for a while now i've been struggling with my dps as a Balance Druid. It always feels far too low compared to what i see from other people in LFR and such. My ilevel is 518 and i'd open up on a dummy with cooldowns on about 140k dps or so. This falls dramatically and stabilizes once cooldowns are finished to around 95k, gaining only 2/3k when i pop cooldowns again, only for it to drop. Not being able to sustain >100k dps with only self buffs seems very lacking and i really can't find what my problem is :/.

My armory is here: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Scardt/simple

I dps with Soul of the Forest and Nature's Vigil at the moment. I am reforging for haste over crit until i get to the 10k+ haste breakpoint.

My rotation is straight forward, opening up with a solar eclipse and starfall + 2x dots:
    - Cast wrath until mid-point
    - Celestial Alignment
    - Wrath until 0 sec left on Celestial Alignment
    - Quick double-dot with the remaining second of Celestial Alignment
    - Get lunar.
    - Starfire followed by Starfall until solar eclipse.

I repeat this pretty religiously, using Soul of the Forest to skip the non-eclipse states here and then. I have tried using incarnation but that doesn't prove to be much of a dps increase either. Also i tried dream of cenarius, but i really don't have the haste to weave in a healing touch without losing nature's grace before my next eclipse.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Please say what your ilevel is and what dps you sustain on (?? boss) dummy with only self buffs no food. This is so i have some targets to aim toward also . Any tips on how you achieve your dps will be very useful.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I am constantly playing with my stats, so it may not reflect properly on armory. My haste rating is: 7,411 and crit rating is: 8,185 - at this time.
    Last edited by mmoce83f9088fd; 2013-09-12 at 02:52 AM.

read the guide
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-5-4-Edition

spec is wrong
    opener is wrong
    stat prio is wrong

I would say use askmrrobot, but you'd have to input custom values because right now it has mastery > crit > haste but should be crit > mastery > haste (all after haste breakpoint)

Around 170k self buffs 546 ilvl. Treant/hotw
    Mew!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boomkinhero View Post
    read the guide
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de-5-4-Edition

spec is wrong
    opener is wrong
    stat prio is wrong

I would say use askmrrobot, but you'd have to input custom values because right now it has mastery > crit > haste but should be crit > mastery > haste (all after haste breakpoint)
    Okay thanks boomkinhero - I'll stick to just the first breakpoint then and have a read of that.

Deleted
    Hey guys. I dont want to start new thread, so i just wants to ask? I curently started to test my boomkin since it used to be my main, when timeless isle came, but I find it a bit frustrating. I can do only 61k dps on dummies when atleast three targets are hit by my starfall with my self buffs. I use them same rotation as Scard.

Heres my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trond/advanced

I would be so glad if anyone could give me some advices about this.

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. I want to apologize that we made an error with the boomkin weights. We accidentally transposed crit and mastery's weights. It should be Crit > Mastery. We'll have a fix out for that tonight. Mr. Robot also apologizes... he feels it was his fault, since he drank all the red bull while his human minions worked late nights. Silly robot!
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot. I want to apologize that we made an error with the boomkin weights. We accidentally transposed crit and mastery's weights. It should be Crit > Mastery. We'll have a fix out for that tonight. Mr. Robot also apologizes... he feels it was his fault, since he drank all the red bull while his human minions worked late nights. Silly robot!
    Appreciate you being part of the community and recognizing this issue lol. Fun times!

Hey this was fixed in last night's push. So make sure you refresh your browsers when you return to the site

Again, sorry about that. But glad I caught a couple of posts that ultimately brought this to our attention. Gotta love patches
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Are you guys also able to set the default haste cap as 10289? That's been the standard haste breakpoint for two tiers now -- 5273 was prevalent in T14 when secondary stats were pretty low.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortrond View Post
    Hey guys. I dont want to start new thread, so i just wants to ask? I curently started to test my boomkin since it used to be my main, when timeless isle came, but I find it a bit frustrating. I can do only 61k dps on dummies when atleast three targets are hit by my starfall with my self buffs. I use them same rotation as Scard.

Heres my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trond/advanced

I would be so glad if anyone could give me some advices about this.

Yo dude, i literately read the 5.4 guide that boomkinhero suggested - i gained about 10-15k dps. Should be a bigger increase for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippykins View Post
    Are you guys also able to set the default haste cap as 10289? That's been the standard haste breakpoint for two tiers now -- 5273 was prevalent in T14 when secondary stats were pretty low.
    It's not much of a hastle to set it manually though, and new players will get confused.

You should be getting 10296 haste rating if you can for gcd cap unless you sacrifice monstrous amounts of crit