Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

It Is Time To Reclaim GILNEAS!

Now that the Horde is in disarray, It is time to bring the fighting from Kalimador, and Pandaria back to where it should have been from the start. It is time my brothers and sisters! IT IS TIME TO TAKE BACK GILNEAS!

I have convinced Varian that now it is time to strike at the Lich Queen her self. Hell Hath no fury like a Worgen's scorn! It is time for us to end the Tyranny of Sylvanas! The Horde will now feel the sting of defeat, first Orgrimmar, and now, THE WORLD!

FOR THE ALLIANCE! FOR GILNEAS!

*sips tea*

Operation W.O.R.G

Worgen Operatives Retake Gilneas

Stage 1:

Build anti plague devices. Mechanical Gnome technology to detect the plague (scout for any hidden arsenal). These will be plague detection monocles.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2013-09-23 at 12:35 AM.

Deleted
    As a forsaken player, and a huge fan of the race overall, I am still really glad Gilneas may be getting some attention, and look forward to some dodgy shit going down between the forsaken and the worgen.

Incoming "Liberation of Lordaeron" as the next Expansion end-raid with Sylvanas as the major villain and Alliance take a backseat.

Really could have posted this in one of the various post siege threads instead of cluttering up the forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    As a forsaken player, and a huge fan of the race overall, I am still really glad Gilneas may be getting some attention, and look forward to some dodgy shit going down between the forsaken and the worgen.
    Indeed and to celebrate our races getting some great possible lore, I will be sure to bury ur bones some where.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Indeed and to celebrate our races getting some great possible lore, I will be sure to bury ur bones some where.
    Lol soulstone

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol soulstone
    No body for your soul! Its going to be buried in several different spots. I will make sure not to mark them.

Deleted
    No body for your soul! Its going to be buried in several different spots. I will make sure not to mark them.
    Damn you greymane! I WILL FIND A HOST!

I'm thrilled to see that the Alliance plans to proactively contain Sylvannas and heal Gilaneas. Sad it likely won't show up in game, but glad to see she's not being ignored.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be sure to gather the companions, cousin Vignar would love to help.

Deleted
    then he's gonna possess you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    then he's gonna possess you
    Hah, his bag of bones body is magically stronger than my over 90 year old body. Its a down grade, plus I can mentally control my Worgen form... he cant.

How about Gnomeregan?

I like how the Alliance, and sometimes even the Horde, still considers the Forsaken almost its own faction. But whatever happens, I would love to see them and the worgen get some spotlight. The orc human battle is always glorious, but the Forsaken and worgen are my favorites.

Deleted
    I think it's time I did some more work on my worgenskin rug, But where to throw it... there's a spot in the sitting room that could do with some cozying up.. hmmm. Give me some time I'm sure I'll find room for your lovely hide! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ombree View Post
    How about Gnomeregan?
    Well.... Thats gnome on gnome.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's time I did some more work on my worgenskin rug, But where to throw it... there's a spot in the sitting room that could do with some cozying up.. hmmm. Give me some time I'm sure I'll find room for your lovely hide! ^^
    Come at me bro!

Deleted
    Have the gnomes reclaimed Gnomregan lorewise yet? I know they assaulted it in cata, is that still an ongoing affair?

10+ Year Old Account
    I may be 90, but I got some fight left!

Yes finaly! I'v been wanting to come back to Gilneas...pretty much my favorite zone...My Worgen alts will have REVENGE! >:O

Quote Originally Posted by Decisive The Hallowed View Post
    Yes finaly! I'v been wanting to come back to Gilneas...pretty much my favorite zone...My Worgen alts will have REVENGE! >:O
    Don't count on it happening in game.