Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Oh the irony.
    Do tell what it is you believe me to be ignorant about? Or are you just reaching for easy attacks? Remember, vagueness is not the language of the confident.

Deleted
    Don't know why Tyrean is arguing against the stupidly obvious.

Also another question, assuming the cap is raised to 522 for bgs and arenas next week, will a 522 pve weapon be superior to a 498 pvp one?

Deleted
    Well endgame pvp gear is always superior to endgame pve one.Ofc some random person wont be able to drop me to 50% HP when he dies wearing s 476 honor gear.Pp with current conquest gear have much more highter chances to kill me the battle is 50/50 if they have elllite gear i`m dead meat for sure mine il is 546 atm
    So balance is prety good it doents give much advantage to pvp geared ppl in open world against mine heroic a** if they aren atleast conquest geared.I only wonder why they pump resilience so much 65 was ok now they kill all of the fun to be dps in Bg/arena or whatever else atleast till we not get 522 cap there

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well endgame pvp gear is always superior to endgame pve one.Ofc some random person wont be able to drop me to 50% HP when he dies wearing s 476 honor gear.Pp with current conquest gear have much more highter chances to kill me the battle is 50/50 if they have elllite gear i`m dead meat for sure mine il is 546 atm
    So balance is prety good it doents give much advantage to pvp geared ppl in open world against mine heroic a** if they aren atleast conquest geared.I only wonder why they pump resilience so much 65 was ok now they kill all of the fun to be dps in Bg/arena or whatever else atleast till we not get 522 cap there
    Elite gear has the same ilevel as regular gear now...the difference is purely cosmetic, the colorscheme.
    Again, the desire of the ignorant to speak as if they're anything but is always astounding.

If you're losing to people in 496 pvp gear at 546, you probably don't deserve 546 gear. The odds are astronomically in your favor, and I question how you can survive raid mechanics if you can't survive that.
    Last edited by akteliae; 2013-09-14 at 01:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leitka View Post
    Elite gear has the same ilevel as regular gear now...the difference is purely cosmetic, the colorscheme.
    Again, the desire of the ignorant to speak as if they're anything but is always astounding.

If you're losing to people in 496 pvp gear at 546, you probably don't deserve 546 gear. The odds are astronomically in your favor, and I question how you can survive raid mechanics if you can't survive that.
    I grind pve geared players in timelessisle and its nice to hear that they got upper hand to me and they still dont have change. I killed retri pala and arcane mage same time (533 pve gear). When they start yell how op monk is i say them shut up guys you got superior gear compared to me .

Why is it PVE'rs can dominate my PVP in their gear, but i cant even PVE in my PVP gear ? teso & wildstar really need to come out faster.