Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Varian best to back down, all the Horde leaders are in that room and could easily have been lit the fuck up. Literally, since Thrall was about to fuck him a new asshole anyways.

All hail Warchief Vol'Jin!

So, a Horde hero goes neutral, and then returns Horde? Why can't an Alliance hero do that? And don't even say "Derp, Malfurion", as he was NEVER Alliance. He was asleep, and woke up neutral. I don't even think he attacks any Horde.

Still, good cinematic. And Vol'jin as warchief I like. Also liked the Alliance cinematic. One thing that kinda bothers me. Why did Garrosh calmy follow Taran Zhu? Would have made sense for him to struggle, since he was all about orc superiority.

Varians face when he says "Very Well." I cant stop laughing it reminds me of Buzz Lightyear. Bahahaha.

Deleted
    allianxe seem to becoming more badass

10+ Year Old Account
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. At first I was like, ugh Vol'jin and then Varian comes in and I'm like YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. In before Garrosh and Taran zhu have an alysrazor moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vamonos View Post
    haha... Baine really caught my eye too so bad that old model compared to all the newer ones
    They're only making 70 million euros a month now, that's not enough to get an intern to do new models.

Deleted
    About the Orc racial leader: I am surprised noone has mentioned Zaela yet. She would be by far the most interesting choice to lead the Orcs. This might sound strange, but listen. She was loyal to Garrosh and fought for him in the Siege. This should make it certain that Vol'jin will keep her in Orgrimmar either as a prisoner initially or just to make sure she doesn't do anything bad. But Zaela is what keeps the Dragonmaw Orcs under the Horde banner, and Vol'jin simply cannot afford to remove Zaela if he doesn't want to lose the Dragonmaw. Furthermore, Zaela would also be an acceptable choice for most other Orcs because she is a fierce, strong warrior.

And having Zaela as leader of the Orcs also creates plenty of potential for future tensions, conflicts between her and Vol'jin. And that by itself should be reason enough to make her Orc leader.
    And on a side note, it would add another female leader to the bunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very much happy with this result. The alliance and the horde worked together to stop Garrosh, I wonder where we've seen something like this before?

It's only fitting for Garrosh to be put on trial. It's only natural for Go'el to not want them to take him away in chains and keep him in a cage, that was what started the horde in the first place. Orc slaves of alliance. And obviously this peace won't last long, since it appears that Sylvanas has other ideas. Whether they come into action or not, will be seen in the future. Even though these cinematics weren't in the best form like their MoP cinematic, I like the charm that comes with the in game models.

Lok'tar Ogar, For the Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    ahahahaha sylvanas is like...*w/e*
    yeah it feels like, it doesn't matter what they chossed she would have been like "I DON'T CARE!"

Thrall: Vol´jin, you will lead the horde
    Sylvanas: yeah yeah whatever

Thrall: Baine, you will lead the horde

Thrall: Lorthemar, you will lead the horde

Thrall: Sylvanas, you will lead the horde
    Sylvanas: yeah yeah whatever....... wait... OH BOY! I have to be gratefull with all those who helped me get here.... Thanks PLAGUE!

Thrall: Garrosh, you will lead the horde
    Sylvanas: yeah yeah whatever... wait... WHAT?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yumisara View Post
    I am very much happy with this result. The alliance and the horde worked together to stop Garrosh, I wonder where we've seen something like this before?

It's only fitting for Garrosh to be put on trial. It's only natural for Go'el to not want them to take him away in chains and keep him in a cage, that was what started the horde in the first place. Orc slaves of alliance. And obviously this peace won't last long, since it appears that Sylvanas has other ideas. Whether they come into action or not, will be seen in the future. Even though these cinematics weren't in the best form like their MoP cinematic, I like the charm that comes with the in game models.

Lok'tar Ogar, For the Horde.
    I don't think that's the reason why it will change, the peace won't last because after the cinematic you can talk with Varian and he tell you that they have to find a way to take out the plague to retake Gilneas and contain Sylvanas..., that WILL create a new conflict between the horde and the alliance

Deleted
    Some cool Cinematics by blizz, enjoyed them.

Also enjoyed the nerds in this thread arguing hypothetical scenarios and never beeing satisfied no matter what way the story would have evolved =)

All I know is, quest continuity is going to be a huge nightmare for anyone leveling a new character. Unless Blizzard phases Garosh--->Vol'jin as you progress. For example, does the Horde questline in Stonetalon Mountains involving Garosh still exist after this? I know we've had this before with Outland/Northrend etc. But those were self contained on another continent. This is going to involve the main Horde capital city and a prominent quest hub/characters

Garrosh is the one who sends Horde characters to MoP to wipe out the Alliance Forthrallsake. You can't have Vol'jin do that

As a troll main, I'm ecstatic to see Vol'jin as the new warchief. I wanted him to take over after Thrall departed in Cataclysm, not the brain-dead Garrosh. Vol'jin represents what the Horde was about under the leadership of Thrall and should return it to its roots.

I'm also incredibly happy to see the Alliance becoming more badass. Though I now main Horde, I've always had a respect for the Alliance and it always kind of irked me that they played second-banana for so long. I love Jaina seeking to destroy the Horde immediately, and I love that "we will end you" line from Varian. Definitely makes me feel like the next expansion or so will have that awesome tension but not full out war between the two that we felt during BC and Wrath and then hopefully another major explosion between the two after a few more expansions.

I must also add that it was nice to actually see Gallywix in the Horde cinematic. I mean seriously..where the heck has he been since the opening cinematic of Cataclysm? It's nice to know he still exists.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simca View Post
    Sylvanas' head-nod is amazingly hilarious to me for some reason.
    that's what rigor mortis does to you; bowing aint easy no more

15+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Vol'jin

Character class: Shadow hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ohleemar View Post
    As a troll main, I'm ecstatic to see Vol'jin as the new warchief. I wanted him to take over after Thrall departed in Cataclysm, not the brain-dead Garrosh. Vol'jin represents what the Horde was about under the leadership of Thrall and should return it to its roots.

I'm also incredibly happy to see the Alliance becoming more badass. Though I now main Horde, I've always had a respect for the Alliance and it always kind of irked me that they played second-banana for so long. I love Jaina seeking to destroy the Horde immediately, and I love that "we will end you" line from Varian. Definitely makes me feel like the next expansion or so will have that awesome tension but not full out war between the two that we felt during BC and Wrath and then hopefully another major explosion between the two after a few more expansions.

I must also add that it was nice to actually see Gallywix in the Horde cinematic. I mean seriously..where the heck has he been since the opening cinematic of Cataclysm? It's nice to know he still exists.....
    A wizard did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    holy crap is all I can say

Vol'Jir Is the new Horde warchief fuck yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Cervantas View Post
    I don't understand all the people saying these 2 videos were terrible. I have never had these kind of chills for an ending cinematic and my faction pride, I'm Horde, has NEVER been higher. I can't WAIT to see what Blizzard has in store for us next.
    Because they were terrible. Thrall acting completely out of character (suddenly he's judge, jury, and executioner, all so the Pandaren can come in and act all Thrall like). Then there was the dialogue that was apparently written by an 11 year old who thought he was being epic and awesome, but really wasn't. Not even remotely. Except to an 11 year old.

The only thing that remained a constant was Varian -- the original Thrall 2.0 -- being a useless douchebag full of hot air. But that's to be expected, especially with the 11 year old writing staff.

/salute

much deserved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please kill Varian already? I'm tired of his cocky "We will end yuuuu.." crap.