Question about DAILY CHESTS on Timeless Isle

According to some guides out there, there are some chests on the Timeless Isle you can open once a day. However, today, I can not loot or find any of those chests. These chests include the treasure on the ship on the southern coast and the chest where you click the crane statue for the mini game. Neither of these, the ship or statue, appear for my character. I have not done them today, but I did yesterday on patch day. Is there any reason as to why I can't do these "daily" chests?

Deleted
    No idea why, I cant find any of the daily ones. Done them patch day now they not there at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    They were changed to weeklies at the last minute, so any guide that says they're dailies is outdated now.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra666 View Post
    No idea why, I cant find any of the daily ones. Done them patch day now they not there at all...
    I believe those are weekly now lol

Idk why they were changed to weekly when they had a really crappy loot pool to begin with :/

Good to know. Makes it a little more alt friendly to get them all.

As a side note, are there more of the little "moss-covered" chests? I got the achievement that included finding 17 of them, then have gone on to find may more around the island. Not sure if there are just lots of them, or Blizz has them cycling, or something else. I'd love if I can still be running around there weeks from now and still finding chests.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    As a side note, are there more of the little "moss-covered" chests? I got the achievement that included finding 17 of them, then have gone on to find may more around the island. Not sure if there are just lots of them, or Blizz has them cycling, or something else. I'd love if I can still be running around there weeks from now and still finding chests.
    I haven't found any since the 17th one. o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    Good to know. Makes it a little more alt friendly to get them all.

Yeah I've found more moss chests after I got the achievement too, not sure if intended or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Yeah I've found more moss chests after I got the achievement too, not sure if intended or not.
    There are actually a lot more than 17, the achievement just requires a minimum of 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    There are actually a lot more than 17, the achievement just requires a minimum of 17.
    That was my first thought, but then seeing other people saying they haven't seen anymore after the initial 17 made me wonder

10+ Year Old Account
    There are 24 moss-covered chests around the island.