Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

So...you guys remember the Dark Below?

Remember the Dark Below...all those 'super duper leaked threads with 100% info' stating that Lor'themar is the Warchief and you guys believed it?

Yeah.

Rofl.

Proven fake now more than ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no how gullible oh the small minority of us yada yada ya. Now, is there a real point to this thread?
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

Deleted
    There was one guy's "leak" that talked about Lor'themar being the warchief, and it was clearly fake. But the title "The Dark Below" wasn't invented by him. He just saw the trademark and put a bunch of things together.

Deleted
    People still believed him. Quite a lot actually ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    People still believed him. Quite a lot actually ;D
    Well you sure told them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will not know until Blizzcon !!

except that people fail to remember he has been right about 90% of the info since TBC

Yeh, because Vol'jin being announced as Warchief was totally the biggest flaw and failure in all of "The Dark Below" leaks, right?

All of the leaks were riddled with stupid ideas, so sorry to burst your bubble friend, but everyone saw the the "leaking information" was fake the moment it was shown.

Deleted
    I think this post doesn't make any sense, Blizzard never said anything about it yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mileskg21 View Post
    except that people fail to remember he has been WRONG about 90% of the info since TBC
    Here I fixed it for you...

That troll has been saying that Khul Tiras is coming back for 3 expansions now... No fucking Khul Tiras...

He is just a 4chan troll.

People are just too gullible to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Herp-durp.
    Maybe Garrosh escapes and kills Vol'jin before Lor'themar and Sylvanas put him down with arrows? You never know. Blizzard is goofy like that.

I'm still wishing we'd get playable Naga (neutral of course).

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish people would stop bringing 'The Dark Below' back up.

Wait till Blizcon, if there is some sort of conspiracy we'll hear it come up.

If it does not come up it was a hoax, an probably the greatest troll on the wow community of all times.

Only time will tell and discussing it at this point is pointless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now lets see just how much of it is wrong. Some people were claiming in the thread that if only 10% was right, than it was a legit leak (yeah I know, it's crazy). I will keep the thread in my sig until Blizzcon rolls around and proves 99% of it wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    So you guys remember the Blank Scroll, where they said in a canon lore story that the Legion only comes when the portals are left unguarded but that horrors also emerge from the sea? Ya totally not a realistic plot for an expansion and completely unrelated to the 4chan BS. The Dark Below has been referenced numerous times throughout WoW. If you paid attention to the storyline going back to Wrath and even earlier, and aren't wound up with tired old legion crap cause of some fancy visions and QQ from Wrathion, you'd know the Dark Below is a perfectly reasonable title for a WoW expansion and also know whom the big bads would be, N'zoth and Azshara. Wrathion is paranoid of the Legion, what he should be concerned with is the real threats that exist on Azeroth still, not some regularly defeated demons from the twisting nether.
    u sound incredibly butthurt

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-09-12 at 12:53 PM.

lol at the random gold selling advert post in the middle of all this drama.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The next expansion will still be the Dark Below. He made up a heap of bullshit revolving around the trademark, but the trademark itself legit. If you still think it's not the Dark Below, you're living in denial.

I love all of these "I told you so" guys that think they are smart....just to smack you in the face with a little reality before you watch blizzcon and find out that The Dark Below was not a fake...

http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/08/31/to...dly-overhyped/

Read the 4th paragraph. Tom Chilton, a big dev at Blizzard, says that Mist of Pandaria was "wildly overhyped." This was about a month after blizz trademarked Mists and everyone was specualting on it being the xpac. They always come out and say that it was a "hoax" or people are just "wildly overhyped." They do this to try and throw people off so there is still some kind of excitement when it is announced at Blizzcon. Take that "i told you so" additude somewhere else ill see you in....

World of Warcraft: The Dark Below

Quote Originally Posted by mileskg21 View Post
    except that people fail to remember he has been right about 90% of the info since TBC
    yeah, remember when the Kvaldir invaded Pandaria? Oh wait.

Deleted
    Bullshit thread for a bullshit spoof? Who would've expected this one.

That's cute. OP saying "I told you so" to the 5-ish people who actually believed in an obviously fake leak.

The trademark name The Dark Below has nothing to do with that. I'm happy for you though for finally catching up to the rest of us.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.