Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still betting it will be Dark Below. I'll admit that I was wrong if it turns out to be the Legion though. I promise.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I do not want a Cataclysm 2.0 expac. Its Sargeras/Legion or GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I'm still betting it will be Dark Below. I'll admit that I was wrong if it turns out to be the Legion though. I promise.
    I won't.
    I'll go back and edit all my posts to say I thought it was going to be a legion expansion.

People just enjoy speculating, going by some wild idea, true or not.

Don't really see why you'd be like "lolol you so wrong". That was never the point of those threads.

Still going to be TDB. I bet a lot of people that didn't think it will be TDB also thought MoP couldn't be real.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    thats right

Looking at his Mop prediction it looked like he just kinda threw together stuff that pertained to the expansion theme. That being said I do hope that some of the stuff particularly the zones in his prediction are at least close to what comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Remember the Dark Below...all those 'super duper leaked threads with 100% info' stating that Lor'themar is the Warchief
    No, no I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Same here. I would be happy either way but some of that stuff in that thread sounded pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Still going to be TDB. I bet a lot of people that didn't think it will be TDB also thought MoP couldn't be real.
    Nope. The Mists of Pandaria trademark encountered no issues, nor was it at any point removed from the database. There was no reason to doubt it being real. It was legitimate. The Dark Below is the first 'expansion trademark' to ever be removed from the database. That makes me believe it was a hoax all along, as people like Boubouille and Make Sacco have claimed. I'm inclined to believe them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I won't.
    I'll go back and edit all my posts to say I thought it was going to be a legion expansion.

Oh YOU /tenchar
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bit less than 2 months until we finally don't have to hear about this kind of thing anymore! Wewt!

Gotta say this is going to be an exciting Blizzcon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I would find it funny if Vol'Jin passes off the title of Warchief to Lor'themar.

Cuz y'know, plot twist n stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    If TDB has underwater zones and raids, I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    ... not a shelved project like dance studio or abyssal maw
    Cancelled - unlikely to ever work on it. Shelved - nobody working on it at the moment, but we still like the idea.
    Abyssal Maw would definitely be in the expansion, but if no one is working on it at the moment and they only like the idea, I doubt it will be TDB or an underwater expansion. Even if it would be one of the last raids in the expansion, they would still already need to work on concepts, lore and how it will fit the setting. Unless they are lying about not working on it, which I doubt. They usually just ignore a question they don't want to spoil.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    If TDB has underwater zones and raids, I doubt it.

... not a shelved project like dance studio or abyssal maw
    Cancelled - unlikely to ever work on it. Shelved - nobody working on it at the moment, but we still like the idea.
    Abyssal Maw would definitely be in the expansion, but if no one is working on it at the moment and they only like the idea, I doubt it will be TDB or an underwater expansion. Even if it would be one of the last raids in the expansion, they would still already need to work on concepts, lore and how it will fit the setting. Unless they are lying about not working on it, which I doubt. They usually just ignore a question they don't want to spoil.
    Well what do you expect them to respond with?
    Player:"What happened to the Abyssal Maw raid?"
    Blizzard "Oh, we're working on it right now."

Abyssal maw is "Shelved" because it was removed from early Cataclysm and the story is a loose end. Abyssal maw's status has absolutely nothing to do with what the expansion will or will not be.

The potential for Illidan to be resurrected is "shelved" too as far as we know. That doesn't make a Legion expansion more or less likely.

Blizzard is NEVER open about what they're working on at any given time when it comes to unannounced content. Why would you assume random facts from a single word choice?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Nope. The Mists of Pandaria trademark encountered no issues, nor was it at any point removed from the database. There was no reason to doubt it being real. It was legitimate. The Dark Below is the first 'expansion trademark' to ever be removed from the database. That makes me believe it was a hoax all along, as people like Boubouille and Make Sacco have claimed. I'm inclined to believe them.
    Blizzard has shown signs of being more clever with their trademarks though. Heartstone wasn't in sight for people camping trademarks either, it was trademarked in some small "does that even exist?" country or something like that. As long as they have a trademark on it somewhere they'll own the name. People obviously caught wind of the name and they had to withdraw it in order to avoid attention. It feels very much like the Worgen/Goblin halloween masks deal where they tried to cover up that too later afterwards.

I say there's good reason to believe it, but there's also good reason to remain skeptical. Believing either thing is gullible at this moment.

Quote Originally Posted by mileskg21 View Post
    except that people fail to remember he has been right about 90% of the info since TBC
    Stop repeating random things you heard in the other thread. They linked the guy's MoP and WotLK "predictions" in one of the other threads and aside from Arthas being the boss of WotLK and the names of the Death Knight and Monks class he got 0% of the "predictions" right. It's just random crap that he tosses together the second Blizzard trademarks what people believe to be an expansion name and he is NEVER, EVER right.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Blizzard has shown signs of being more clever with their trademarks though. Heartstone wasn't in sight for people camping trademarks either, it was trademarked in some small "does that even exist?" country or something like that. As long as they have a trademark on it somewhere they'll own the name. People obviously caught wind of the name and they had to withdraw it in order to avoid attention. It feels very much like the Worgen/Goblin halloween masks deal where they tried to cover up that too later afterwards.

I say there's good reason to believe it, but there's also good reason to remain skeptical. Believing either thing is gullible at this moment.
    Taking the possibility of them having a method of registering trademarks in Swaziland into account does nothing but reinforce my opinion. If they could do so, then why would they register it on the European trademark database, only to be yanked entirely by the database managers entirely weeks later? If they could do it, they likely already have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Until Blizzard Trademarks another name, I don't think The Dark Below is fake.

Fact is they have to Trademark the name before Blizzcon.
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

Wrathion needs time to build up an army or proper defense against the legion...prob about the same amount of time an expansion will take. So Dark Below Today, Legion's Assault tomorrow.