Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    Until Blizzard Trademarks another name, I don't think The Dark Below is fake.

Fact is they have to Trademark the name before Blizzcon.
    It wouldn't be "another" name, since another implies they had one to begin with.

Blizzard does not own 'The Dark Below' in any country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Apology View Post
    The next expansion will still be the Dark Below. He made up a heap of bullshit revolving around the trademark, but the trademark itself legit. If you still think it's not the Dark Below, you're living in denial.
    If you were around when all expansion names were leaked and you didn't believe it was true, it always was in the end.

So I agree, you are right, it's going to be The Dark Below.

While you might be right, people tend to not like smart alecks.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    It wouldn't be "another" name, since another implies they had one to begin with.

They don't own anything else that'd point at a WoW expansion in other countries either, and they should have the trademark for their new expansion by now. The Dark Below is the only thing we have, I'm sure they have made some nifty trick to make it hidden away, and if not Dark Below, then they have done it with whatever name they have otherwise chosen for the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Remember the Dark Below...all those 'super duper leaked threads with 100% info' stating that Lor'themar is the Warchief and you guys believed it?

Yeah.

Rofl.

Proven fake now more than ever.
    a thread for bashing something that people might be interested in, kindda a bad choice. Though, not all the "leaks" stated Lor'themar as a new chief. I, for one, was hoping for everything by Lor'themar - even a murloc. Lor'themar has better things to do.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Ever heard of the Madrid protocol?

Yea. yea.
    http://www.wipo.int/madrid/en/

Deleted
    I read the Dark Below leak thread and it was about the next expansion, not about warchiefs. Who knows what you read and now you make a brainless thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmochampionuserone View Post
    Remember the Dark Below...all those 'super duper leaked threads with 100% info' stating that Lor'themar is the Warchief and you guys believed it?

Yeah.

Rofl.

Proven fake now more than ever.
    Plainly the warchief guess was wrong or though that never had any credability anyway, be`s are not a popular race imagine the qq id thier leader had become warchief! but the dark below title and theme has yet to be answered yes or no so you may be setting yourself up for a fall here my friend. Im going to bookmark this thread and mercilessly taunt you if at blizzcon they do indeed announce the `dark below` ....see you soon!

I'm thinking it will most likely be the day before much like Reaper of Souls so we have a lot of waiting to do.

Deleted
    I still believe it's The Dark Below, I just don't read anything other than the name, 'cause it's most likely speculation.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Same here. I would be happy either way but some of that stuff in that thread sounded pretty good.

Even is it is the dark below. That doesn't mean anything from that thread will happen.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by thatcrazypenguin View Post
    Plainly the warchief guess was wrong or though that never had any credability anyway, be`s are not a popular race imagine the qq id thier leader had become warchief! but the dark below title and theme has yet to be answered yes or no so you may be setting yourself up for a fall here my friend. Im going to bookmark this thread and mercilessly taunt you if at blizzcon they do indeed announce the `dark below` ....see you soon!
    Not a popular race? Don't you know how many people PLAY Blood Elves? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    Not a popular race? Don't you know how many people PLAY Blood Elves? O.o
    Don't you understand by now that popularity is based solely on the whims of those who bitch about them on the forums?

Who needs facts or numbers? Who cares that blood elves are the most played Horde race or that they make up 1/3 of the entire Horde (still 1/4 if you limit it to just max level characters)? Epic bitching is what decides such things!

Not necessarily.
    Heartstone's US/EU Trademark wasn't done until after the announcement.

You have no way of knowing that.
    There are hundreds of countries who are part of the Madrid protocol, and most of them do not have online databases.
    That's why no one knew about Hearthstone's trademark.

Deleted
    Wasn't it already obvious enough by the line of text claiming Deathwing created the Maelstrom, or the claim that DOTA was in it despite Blizzard saying it wasn't even being made anymore.

Guess I better go make a thread bashing people that post obvious statement weeks too late to even be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    or the claim that DOTA was in it despite Blizzard saying it wasn't even being made anymore.
    It is being made, it's just called Blizzard All-Stars now.