Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Oh man.. I want Seiken to respond now.

Skip this week and tell them you'll be ready for next week. My raid team would never do this, unless it was clearly communicated ahead of time.

I'd just raid. Yes, it sucks that they didn't wait for you and the regular raid night. But in the great scheme of things, this is not worth fighting over.

Maybe make a post on your forums outlining how disappointed you are, and ask them to wait next tier. Or talk to your guild leader in person. But attend the raid tonight, and do your best. After all, you presumably like these guys and enjoy raiding with them.

It's not worth destroying friendships over something relatively small like this.

Ooops OP got busted.

Hahahaha I love it when some lying asshat like the OP gets done.

He comes across as a bit of a nob anyway, "agree with me or don't post", then it turns out he's lying all along

I have no idea why OP made this thread, did he want people to sit around in his big lie and say how great he was? Weird.

If I was the GM of that guild i'd kick him on the spot for ruining the guild's image in public, personally.

Well if I was the OP, I would've left the guild already from the sheer embarassment.