Poll: The verdict:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I honestly think Garrosh will help us fight the Legion when it's time

And I also think he'll be quite valuable to us.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Shado-Pan are holding him, the only lore-fitting possibility is tortured to death.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    If the Shado-Pan are holding him, the only lore-fitting possibility is tortured to death.
    You mean being kawaii desu'ed to death ? PANDA-CHAN KAWAII !!! SUDOI !!!

Deleted
    I wanted to see him die or being tortured on a cinematic or quest more than anything.

Now i now Blizzard will choose one of the following options:

A) IT WAS MERELY A SET BACK URURURU

B) *misterious figure saves hero from certain death* I COULD NOT LET YOU DIE OLD FRIEND - LET ME MAKE UP FOR PAST MISTAKES URURUR

edit:
    would be cool if they would hand him to the night elves and they would imprison him like they did illidan

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You mean being kawaii desu'ed to death ? PANDA-CHAN KAWAII !!! SUDOI !!!
    The wuxi finger hold!!

Deleted
    The Burning Legion's going to invade right at the time of the Trial I bet. Then, because Garrosh hates demons so much he'll grudgingly ally with his enemies against the Legion and do enough to turn the tide that the August Celestials change their verdict and let him stay alive, but imprisoned. Cue release and redemption arc in another couple expansions.

Imprison (or exile) would be awesome. Why?
    -After the SoO, we know that the next "bad step" from Horde could become the IV War. There are some races that want that (Old Gods or Nathrezim). Interesting story plot If Garrosh can survive this trial, and chose in what side he will fight... (redeem himself, fight with OG or BL, fight against anyone, scape?).
    -With the "upcoming" invasion of the BL, Horde/Alliance/Pandas will have a captured faction leader that want to be redeemed, and using his father and saying that the same ugly people that killed him are coming could be a nice plot too.
    -If the leader of Black rock clan, Warsong clan and the remaining Fel Orcs can survive, we can have a lot of plots/new stories. Blizzard!!! give us new skins for our Orc race!!! We captured their crazy leader, so his faction members need a house to sleep, and Horde has the best Inns to go drunk!!
    -Why not? He is the only interesting character. Maybe the only Heroes that can surprise the players are Gallywix (selling their entire race for power to the BL would be funny...coff coff Gul'dan) and Sylvanas (awesome leader, but in the SoO she is like a cactus, and that's not her style).
    Last edited by Belisaurio; 2013-09-12 at 01:31 PM.

They will give him a chance to redeem himself, by falling on his sword. He will saw how he shamed the horde and his family name and bloody up Gorehowl.

Jaina will turn him into a sheep. permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by bany View Post
    edit:
    would be cool if they would hand him to the night elves and they would imprison him like they did illidan
    That could be cool, except Garrosh won't live anywhere near as long as Illidan unless we can assume he got some unnaturally long life from being exposed to all the power he absorbed. Life in prison for Garrosh will be nowhere near as bad as life in prison for Illidan.

I still think Blizzard is trying to set him up for some redemption story later down the road. Maybe he'll be imprisoned in Pandaria, where he sits in a cell playing a harmonica and learning to knit for a couple of years. Then the Burning Legion will come back, and we'll turn him loose because we need all the help we can get. Then he'll do something to redeem himself right before he dies (similar to Grom's death). That's my prediction. Or he'll do something badass/heroic and not die, then he'll go back to Nagrand and live in exile there.

Regardless, I think Blizzard is keeping him alive because they still have plans for him. Someone else in this thread said the same thing, but if Blizzard wanted Garrosh dead, 5.4 would've been the end of it. Thrall would've caved his skull in with the Doomhammer.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-09-12 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    He is a warrior, so spell reflect.

15+ Year Old Account
    OR

they imprison him and then make him a brawling encounter.

Deleted
    SPOILER - I datamined the trial from Hearthstone warrior deck:

- Garrosh will be given 60 seconds to make the sound that the fox says.
    - During that minute, which will seam like a millisecond to former Warchief, he will be huffing and puffing and trying his best to recreate the true sound that foxes make. Alas, he will fail to do so.
    - The Shado-Pan, angered by his incompetence, execute him by chopping his head off.
    - The head of Garrosh will be dunked in honey, cooked on a basic campfire and split in two.
    - One half shall be fed to Varian and the other to Vol'jin, thus solidifying the truce between the two factions.
    - The moment shall be known as The Last Supper, will be painted as a mural in the Seat of Knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by seije View Post
    i like the idea

but

imprisoned for 10000 years..banished from my own city...and now you dare to enter bla bla bla bla for the newest horde !

Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    He won't die. If Blizzard wanted him dead, he would've died in the raid.
    This, unfortunately.

"There must always be a Hellscream"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    imprisonment they aren't a fan of killing, just look at the sha and the shadopan need something to do now anyways >.<
    sorry what? Aren't a fan of killing? YOU have read what they do to thieves right? right?
    Aye mate

Ogrimmar was merely a set back!

I am 100% sure now that he will live and in the future, we will be in dire situation against the Burning Legion and we will need any aid we can get so someone will come up with the idea of freeing Garrosh and give him a chance at redemption and fight the Burning Legion like Grom did with the Horde.

Could fit saying like "We need someone powerful, someone who can use powers beyond imagination without losing himself, ugh..."
    Then the cinematic goes to Garrosh getting freed.

Something like that I would love to see glad to see Garrosh lives after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he'll end up with life imprisonment. They're preserving his life for something at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    I'm probably thinking Garrosh will be exiled, probably back into Outland.

Since Garrosh's flaw was Pride, what better way to learn the lesson of Humility than to send him packing with nothing but the clothes on his back, and the knowledge that he will never be accepted anywhere else?
    Just sayin' he is an absolute beast of an orc.. Something tells me he can survive anywhere.