Poll: The verdict:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    He will be Imprisoned and Maiev will have to watch over him for another 10,000 years!
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    He will be Imprisoned and Maiev will have to watch over him for another 10,000 years!
    I was going to say Illidan 2.0 right here in the works.. maybe gary and illi will join forces. Does their story sound similar?

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see Garrosh being imprisoned by the Shado-Pan until his end of days. Locked away in the cold mountains of Kun-Lai, denied a warrior's death in honorable combat. Justice if you ask me, killing him seems too kind and I think even Garrosh acknowledges he's now powerless.

But I like to think his story might continue. Maybe there are secret supports and benefactors Garrosh has waiting in the wings who will attempt to dethrone Vol'jin and avenge Garrosh's vision of a true, orcish, Horde.

Killing him? Seems uncharacteristic for the pandaren, especially now. I feel the conclusion thus far has been after Orgrimmar, enough Horde and Alliance have died simply put.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver-Fox View Post
    I could see Garrosh being imprisoned by the Shado-Pan until his end of days. Locked away in the cold mountains of Kun-Lai, denied a warrior's death in honorable combat. Justice if you ask me, killing him seems too kind and I think even Garrosh acknowledges he's now powerless.

But I like to think his story might continue. Maybe there are secret supports and benefactors Garrosh has waiting in the wings who will attempt to dethrone Vol'jin and avenge Garrosh's vision of a true, orcish, Horde.

Killing him? Seems uncharacteristic for the pandaren, especially now. I feel the conclusion thus far has been after Orgrimmar, enough Horde and Alliance have died simply put.
    Guaranteed Garrosh has followers still in the Horde, just like there were Fel sympathizers after the Third War.

But they would more likely be a loose bunch of followers, not a contingency plan in case the Siege succeeded. Garrosh had too much pride to do that.

If anything, should he be freed, it'd be at the hands of a future major villain (legion most likely) and he'd show up in a 5-man or entry-level raid.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    If anything, should he be freed, it'd be at the hands of a future major villain (legion most likely) and he'd show up in a 5-man or entry-level raid.
    And he'll no longer have those horns on his shouders but rather a kind of yoke and be ridden by Millhouse Manastorm!

I'm sure the Pandaren could work out a creative punishment.

But I suspect his trial will lead straight into the next expansion. Sounds like an interesting start!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Imprisoned. Then set free

By agents of the burning legion. Muhahahha

After reading these comments and looking at the first timeless isle vision of the future, I say Audin is going to free Garrosh or get kidnapped by Garrosh. Whatever which way happens they happen to be together. Garrosh opens up to Audin. Audin listens. They become buds. Audin proceeds to brainwash Garrosh about the light. Garrosh is now a holy orc and becomes the first Orc Paladin. That's right. I'm calling it right now. He will then be known as Garrosh Lightscream(maybe Sunscream or Heavenscream) and forms the Lightscream clan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad he didn't die, it means he didn't get to die a death he perceived to be honorable. Instead he will live out the rest of his life in either shame or delusion, and neither of them allows him to live honorably. In the end he gets the worst outcome, death was too good for him. Imprisonment is the best way to go in this situation.

Deleted
    There is Nothign for him left..he Betrayed his own Faction..he should be sent to Azkaban after they remove his Arms..seroisly Blizzard..of all the Raid bossed you let him live but not Arthas..realy tough you had learn your lesson in Cata..Blizztard..JUST KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER ALREADY..Or Revive Arthas..FFS..

- - - Updated - - -

Really ?? Redeem..You ppl Retards for real..and if Blizztard themself Redeem him they are way ahead of Retard....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDragon91 View Post
    There is Nothign for him left..he Betrayed his own Faction..he should be sent to Azkaban after they remove his Arms..seroisly Blizzard..of all the Raid bossed you let him live but not Arthas..realy tough you had learn your lesson in Cata..Blizztard..JUST KILL THAT MOTHER FUCKER ALREADY..Or Revive Arthas..FFS..

- - - Updated - - -

Really ?? Redeem..You ppl Retards for real..and if Blizztard themself Redeem him they are way ahead of Retard....
    The difference here is that Arthas feared death, while Garrosh would've relished the idea of dying in combat. Different races, different ideals.

Imprisonment, so he can spend the rest of his life thinking about his wretched actions. Ofcourse, he'll be used for some other story in the future.

Imprisonment. Redemption likely from what we've seen in Timeless Isle and his future interactions with Anduin

Remember Blizzard saying they kinda regret quickly killing off important people like kael? just saying

I hope he becomes a big baddie in another expansion down the line. Blizzard really needs to start creating more in lore big bads before we kill them all off. Plus I want to get the chance to cleave off his head at his chin tattoo.

Thunder King would have been alot more memorable if we had known about him ahead of time, maybe in a cot instance or something.