Poll: The verdict:

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Spoilers] Post Garrosh

What will the verdict will be? Will he be set free? Imprisoned? Tortured? I would love to see a public execution in a new Theramore.
    Last edited by mmoc1624a4632d; 2013-09-12 at 08:23 AM.

Deleted
    Prob in Pandaria, I feel he wont go down without a little cinematic fight.
    Last edited by mmoc041056ced7; 2013-09-12 at 08:23 AM. Reason: typo

10+ Year Old Account
    He won't die. If Blizzard wanted him dead, he would've died in the raid.

He will probably be imprisoned until he inevitably breaks out. He's the son of one of the most famous Orcs, his story is far from over.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post

He will probably be imprisoned until he inevitably breaks out. He's the son of one of the most famous Orcs, his story is far from over.
    Not worthy to be his son -.-

Both of these are completely true.

He's definitely going to break out (later); this gives them something to work with, should they run out of ideas, rather than constantly reviving dead characters (such as Onyxia, Nefarian, Kael'Thas, etc)
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rehabilitation.

Help him work on his daddy issues.

I eagerly await Garrosh making some kind of stupid "SETBACK" joke somewhere while some Blizzard writer jerks off to how clever he thinks he is for including it in the game.

He will break out, hide away, think over his deeds and when the next expansions final boss casts his "the world will end now" spell, he will jump into it in the most theatrical way to save the day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizz finally reliazed that they shouldn't kill a villian in a raid and have decided to make players "defeat" them instead of "kill" them. good.

as for punishment I think it's imprisonment, which means they shelf the poor dude untill they decide what to do with him.

My guess is that he'll ask for his punishment to be sacrifice. He'll ask to be sent first against the next major foe as a form of penitence, considering it's Anduin who we see in the vision (Which in itself isn't a confirmed outcome), the future Leader of the Army of Light, I wouldn't be surprised to see him being the vanguard of the Army.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    He will do 3 to 5 patches with time off for good behavior.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    He will do 3 to 5 patches with time off for good behavior.
    epic quote for truth!

But honestly, I think it will be in line with what other posters have suggested in similar threads. He gets inprisoned and will redeem himself in some heroic way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arson View Post
    epic quote for truth!

But honestly, I think it will be in line with what other posters have suggested in similar threads. He gets inprisoned and will redeem himself in some heroic way.
    I agreed that he will be imprisoned but he will not redeem himself, he will break out, or someone will break him out, and he will remain evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

That's how I feel. I don't really see the point keeping him alive, only to kill him in some small event.

What happens, I'm not sure, but it's got to be something.

He will probably escape and be redeemed.

he should join the legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion's new toy. Since he's pissed with us now...

10+ Year Old Account
    imprisonment they aren't a fan of killing, just look at the sha and the shadopan need something to do now anyways >.<

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think its awesome they didnt kill him and i hope they dont botch their chance at fixing their poor character development. a lot of people didnt like him throughout wrath and cata but including myself to some small degree. while i enjoy the hot headed, act first talk later position he took, i didnt like how he was a blatant racist and killed members of the horde for his "ideas"

however if that all was for better story development and they redeem him in a good way then i will have a little faith restored in blizzards story telling ability. i would like to see more than a "grom 2.0" and i feel like it would be way too cliche for him to go out like that so i would really like something more for him. someone, somewhere finds a way to absolve him of some of his bad qualities and instills in him what they sort of done with the stonetalon quest. let him be the hot headed, act first talk later badass warrior, just let him not be a douche in the process

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh they could exile him to outland! (cause that worked well the first time it happened to someone...)