Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its BoA..why do you need 2? but anyway. 1st one is class-specific, then after that it's random I'm assuming, regardless of inventory or not. If that was true people would just stock up on a single item (which wouldn't make sense anyway)

Kind of stupid these don't come warforged or equivalent item level to warforged.

They are 561 instead of 553. Kind of better than Warforged...

Quote Originally Posted by Peake View Post
    They are 561 instead of 553. Kind of better than Warforged...
    Warforged can be upgraded though. So warforged weapon is 559, double upgrades put it at 567, 6 ilvls higher than these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Warforged can be upgraded though. So warforged weapon is 559, double upgrades put it at 567, 6 ilvls higher than these.
    who cares? i´d much rather have one of the boa weapons than a warforged one. try mailing the 567one to your alts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Estride View Post
    For our 25 man kill only 1 out of 25 received a heirloom weapon while I heard from a 10 man that half their raid got one.
    Exact same situation as that ^

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Estride View Post
    His armory doesn't show 0/2 or 2/2 but it's 561 iLvl so I assume you can, can't reach him to ask right now.
    No, you can't upgrade them. They drop at ilvs 561 (Normal) and 580 (Heroic), which are the upgraded ilvls for your standard non-warforged epics in that tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by refire View Post
    Most, if not all, of those hierlooms are obscenely better itemized than even upgraded warforged weapons. How many other weapons out there with multiple red sockets?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess they'll apply hotfix for making it possible to upgrade Heirlooms. ToT weapons didn't had an ability to add extra socket at the start, as far as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Psiclonus View Post
    No, you can't upgrade them. They drop at ilvs 561 (Normal) and 580 (Heroic), which are the upgraded ilvls for your standard non-warforged epics in that tier.
    Yeah, at first I thought he had upgraded it to 561 but it wasn't showing. Not having to upgrade makes a whole lot more sense.
    Baltz <Nurfed> - US Tichondrius

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    Guess they'll apply hotfix for making it possible to upgrade Heirlooms. ToT weapons didn't had an ability to add extra socket at the start, as far as I remember.
    There isn't going to be a hotfix to apply. The "8 ilvl upgrade" is already baked in to the hierloom weapon. They were deliberately coded and balanced to ilvls 561 and 580 to edge out comparable upgraded 553 and 572 weapons and to stay competitive with their warforged counterparts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    In normal and heroic SoO the heirlooms are won with the personal loot system? Just a random chance someone will get one in his bags?

Quote Originally Posted by Palp View Post
    In normal and heroic SoO the heirlooms are won with the personal loot system? Just a random chance someone will get one in his bags?
    That is correct.