Do you just load your char into ShC and hit reforge and just go ahead with suggested reforges?
I like to make a game out of it , how much more dps i can get out of the reforges after shadowcraft's auto reforge. As assassination rogue stat weights have been relatively close the entire 5.2 (haste being slightly ahead) and even closer now with 2 piece .So the auto reforge it spits out is good but wont be the best possible, because it will take too long time to calculate the best possible reforge so it just approximates to the best solution.
To give an example -
I equipped the t16- 2 set , and loaded the char into ShC, it told me to reforge to crit,refoging to something like 9k crit, 10k haste and 7k mastery, but then I manually reforged crit to mastery on some pieces , and got the ep-waits as close as possible. Atm sitting at 9.4k haste, and 8.3k each of mastery and crit and all 3 eps are close to the 3rd place of decimal.
Here is the shadowcraft link
251.9k - http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/eu/kazzak/straws

I am thinking of keeping current reforges for single target and mastery heavy for aoe.
PS: I know 200-400 dps is barely 0.1-0.2% of overall dps and you would be fine just with auto reforge. Just wondering anyone else has an OCD like me.