Poll: Your thoughts

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    You forgot about being beaten by nameless orc, forced to beg random alliance scrub for help, having serious spech impediment (Mon, brudda, !!!) Not being able to deliver his promise to garrosh and having serious issues with personal higiene.

ALL HAIL VOL'JIN !!!!
    Don't forget, somehow claiming the mantle of warchief despite never actually having faught against Garrosh at all in combat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    A troll warchief wouldn't be so bad if the troll tribe wasn't the weakest major tribe in Azeroth.
    oh didn't you hear? apparently despite being the smallest faction within the horde, all races of the horde are meant to bow to him now and pray to the loa for guidance.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Don't forget, somehow claiming the mantle of warchief despite never actually having faught against Garrosh at all in combat.

- - - Updated - - -

oh didn't you hear? apparently despite being the smallest faction within the horde, all races of the horde are meant to bow to him now and pray to the loa for guidance.
    Alright dude you seriously need to lighten up over this. You're acting like Vol'Jin being made Warchief was some how a personal attack on you and every other Orc player. It wasn't. Throughout the MoP storyline Vol'Jin has been the one rallying people to the cause. Thrall said it best, he kept the heart and soul of the Horde alive when most of the Orcs were following Garrosh down the path of destruction and hate. Why would any of the other Horde races trust another Orc to lead the Horde at this time? Even Thrall seemed to think better of it, and I have my own theory on why he took a knee to Vol'Jin and why it was an important character development moment.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Orcindauh View Post
    "A true warchief would never partner with cowards" -Garrosh Hellscream
    And Garrosh treated like meat-shield his own people for just protect the retarded pride hid in that statement. Garrosh's opinions are worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    Alright dude you seriously need to lighten up over this. You're acting like Vol'Jin being made Warchief was some how a personal attack on you and every other Orc player. It wasn't. Throughout the MoP storyline Vol'Jin has been the one rallying people to the cause. Thrall said it best, he kept the heart and soul of the Horde alive when most of the Orcs were following Garrosh down the path of destruction and hate. Why would any of the other Horde races trust another Orc to lead the Horde at this time? Even Thrall seemed to think better of it, and I have my own theory on why he took a knee to Vol'Jin and why it was an important character development moment.
    oh its not an attack on me, its an attack on the orcs in general, which is whats happened to the story if you haven't been aware of it. Orcs have been made into the bad guys once more, and apparently are so rotten they need a non-orc to lead them, a non-orc whos done so little an faught against so little for years, and then suddenly has been pushed into the foreground.
    Don't oversimplify things, this is more complex then that, because everything now undermines the horde how it was created, the orcs within the horde, and the story making sense.

And its not just the horde who should be concerned about this. the alliance doesn't have an identity outside of Varian now, whos become the face of the alliance, well all other leaders are just cast adrift.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by bayushisan View Post
    Just give up, it's like with Garrosh, when Trassk charge a character that felt like he made a personal offense to him he becomes quite blind and zealot in his despise. It cannot be helped. He have to unload somehow his personal irritation, which is understandable in the end.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And Garrosh treated like meat-shield his own people for just protect the retarded pride hid in that statement. Garrosh's opinions are worthless.
    Because vol'jin is so brave isn't he, hiding behind his own meat shields and friends in the rebellion.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    expected voljin, was routing for sauerfang though

10+ Year Old Account
    Just give up, it's like with Garrosh, when Trassk charge a character that felt like he made a personal offense to him he becomes quite blind and zealot in his despise. It cannot be helped. He have to unload somehow his personal irritation, which is understandable in the end.
    gotta love how you overgeneralize me as being the only one put out by this. What, don't you read, or are you high in the fact one fav race's leader got promoted so you don't have to give a crap about anyone elses. Nice how the vol'jin and the trolls get given attention now, well the tauren and forsaken are forgotten.

Least I'm actually speaking out against it instead of conforming to it.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    For me personally, there is nowhere interesting they can go with Vol'jin, I've never liked the character to be honest, the thought of an Orcish organization being run by a non-orc was bad enough, having the guy with terrible credentials leading it? My worst nightmare.
    Theres a difference between the New WoW Horde and the Old Horde. How can having a non orc leading the faction have less potential than choosing yet another orc to play the part?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because vol'jin is so brave isn't he, hiding behind his own meat shields and friends in the rebellion.
    You see at which level are you sinking? Years passed in bitching about Garrosh and now you're using him for bash Vol'jin because this time is him that "stole" Thrall's place as Warchief.

gotta love how you overgeneralize me as being the only one put out by this. What, don't you read, or are you high in the fact one fav race's leader got promoted so you don't have to give a crap about anyone elses. Nice how the vol'jin and the trolls get given attention now, well the tauren and forsaken are forgotten.

Least I'm actually speaking out against it instead of conforming to it.
    I'm not overgeneralizing anything, is a behavior that you already displayed in the past, it's a fact, and a lot of people know it, even those that despised Vol'jin by the beginning (like Verdugo and Arrashi) unlike you that now you're grasping to every tiny detail like you never did before, just because you're pissed by the turn of events. That's irrational and blind, and be sure that I'm not the only person realizing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You see at which level are you sinking? Years passed in bitching about Garrosh and now you're using him for bash Vol'jin because this time is him that "stole" Thrall's place as Warchief.
    I don't see you denying the facts though. Is it so brave that vol'jin did nothing in the rebellion well sat back well his own people died for it, and his friends fought for him?

I'm not overgeneralizing anything, is a behavior that you already displayed in the past, it's a fact, and a lot of people know it, even those that despised Vol'jin by the beginning (like Verdugo and Arrashi) unlike you that now you're grasping to every tiny detail like you never did before, just before you're pissed by the events. That's irrational and blind, and be sure that I'm not the only person realizing this.
    nah, you are trying to generalize me just because I tell some damming facts about your fav leader now you can't digest, so resort of calling me blind and irrational. Funny, because many other people have seen it too, yet you think I'm the only one.

I think you better get some harder skin, because your going to have to take some slack from now on.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Vol'jin may end up being a failed leader as well. I mean a Warchief has never erm "resigned" per se just because they couldn't do their job properly, Vol'jin could be a first. I mean atleast Garrosh's Horde kicked major ass and according to Wrathion were set to win the war before the Horde fractured. Also speaking of Wrathion I bet you anything he's gonna be the one who bails out Garrosh as a major fuck you to Varian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great new Warcheaf. I couldnt expect other person than him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see you denying the facts though. Is it so brave that vol'jin did nothing in the rebellion well sat back well his own people died for it, and his friends fought for him?

nah, you are trying to generalize me just because I tell some damming facts about your fav leader now you can't digest, so resort of calling me blind and irrational. Funny, because many other people have seen it too, yet you think I'm the only one.

I think you better get some harder skin, because your going to have to take some slack from now on.
    Nope, you're not stating facts, you're just bitching. And what is worst, you're bitching not because you had a solid opinion by the beginning, like all the rest of the people that said "I hate it" in the poll, but just because you're pissed off by the situation. Come on, you said that yourself "blizzard MADE me hate vol'jin" all of a sudden and you said the truth there, you hate him now and so you're twisting every damn argument to make it suit to your own convinience. Don't deny it, because no one will buy it.

You have your opinion? Good, like the rest of the people here. But at least maintain a bit of coherence and dignity in expressing it. /thread

Deleted
    I'm not overgeneralizing anything, is a behavior that you already displayed in the past, it's a fact, and a lot of people know it, even those that despised Vol'jin by the beginning (like Verdugo and Arrashi) unlike you that now you're grasping to every tiny detail like you never did before, just because you're pissed by the turn of events. That's irrational and blind, and be sure that I'm not the only person realizing this.
    No, you're not alone. we all see it. It's exactly the same as what happened with Garrosh - Trassk sees Vol'jin as an affront to his precious Thrall and is now a bad, weak, cowardly, whatever character.

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Come on man.

10+ Year Old Account
    What baffles me is that anyone expected the orcs to remain in power after Garrosh's reign and how many orcs remained loyal to the point of joining the Kor'kron against the rebellion. I'd been calling this since people started these threads--the orcs were in for a reality check because the other races would not tolerate another orc with unchecked power after Hellscream's reign.

And people also do a good job of missing how the Darkspear have, since joining the Horde, become the most powerful troll tribe barring the Zandalari (and even then, the Zandalari just took a massive hit on the Isle of Thunder; the first wing is even called 'Last Stand of the Zandalari'). And now that they're running the show, yes, horror of horrors, the other Horde races may actually be expected to respect their culture for a change instead of expecting the Darkspear to live by everybody else's rules.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you're not stating facts, you're just bitching. And what is worst, you're bitching not because you had a solid opinion by the beginning, like all the rest of the people that said "I hate it" in the poll, but just because you're pissed off by the situation. Come on, you said that yourself "blizzard MADE me hate vol'jin" all of a sudden and you said the truth there, you hate him now and so you're twisting every damn argument to make it suit to your own convinience. Don't deny it, because no one will buy it.

You have your opinion? Good, like the rest of the people here. But at least maintain a bit of coherence and dignity in expressing it. /thread
    So its reached the point where instead of trying to make a counter argument about me telling you some cold hard facts about vol'jin and it lack of fighting and courage in the face of such things, you'd sooner just claim 'your crazy your crazy!'.
    Well, your gonna have to deal with that, because just like the garrosh fans before this who couldn't accept the major faults of Garrosh's character and wanted to ignore them, and fabricate anything he had to him, your now gonna have to deal with people drawing on Vol'jin in the same way. Grow some skin. /thread.
    #boycottchina

In Vol'Jins defense (not like I ever liked this lazy ass), he is the one who created the idea of rebellion. He was the center point of it, yes, due to being assassinated, but still. Baine would continue doing what he was supposed to do - advise Garrosh, Lor'Themar would most likely simply give up on his silly crusade and Sylvanas would continue to casually murder people on her continent.

And, if you like Thrall, you probably know that him going for the throne again would be as out of character as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Ishanah View Post
    No, you're not alone. we all see it. It's exactly the same as what happened with Garrosh - Trassk sees Vol'jin as an affront to his precious Thrall and is now a bad, weak, cowardly, whatever character.

it would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Come on man.
    Yeah see, I don't really give a crap what you say against me, but actually being in denial about said characters faults, thats whats really sad.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Yes you are now being led by a raging troll who got trolled by a lvl 12 elite for years on end, who almost rage quit the horde when he wasnt picked as war chief first, and is way to cray about mojo.
    This is why Vol'jin is a bad choice.

To add to the list, Vol'jin also the entire book in Tides of War letting Baine stand up for him.

The rebellion happened by convenience. If the Alliance weren't gunning for Garrosh hard Vol'jin would still be all talk and no action.